Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

when is af due to visit?

mine is due on monday/tuesday and im bricking it,
i done a first response test today (idiot) and it was negative
i think ive got cramps and ive got discharge (sorry) i just dont remember what it feels like to be pg
good luck to everyone testing this weekend

love leighxxx

Replies

• mine is due between fri and sun next week depending on if i have a 26 or 28 day cycle it can never make its mind up lol love anita x x x
  • anytime from tuesday onwards. not looking forward to getting it, im sure ive got pmt so i know it will be a bad one!
  • same here i feel on edge and my kids are driving me mad in fact everything is driving me mad!!!!

good luck girls

love leighxxx
  • Good luck everyone, keeping everything crossed for you all xxx
  • hi liz before you got your bfp did you have signs of af?
  • I am on day 18 so another 10 days to wait (at least) for me - I HATE WAITING and I am rubbish at it! At least have had plenty of sex this month so there should be a chance!? Fingers crossed for everyone!
  • Hi Leigh, yep I was sure my af was going to arrive despite feeling travel sick the week before. On the day my af arrives I usually get cramping pains, my af was due on the Monday and I woke up with cramping pains and thought oh well here it comes! By teatime my af had still not arrived (I am always on time) but I was convinced it would arrive by the morning as still had cramps and thicker than normal discharge. Cramps faded on the Wednesday and by the Friday I got a positive! So you never know! I still get mild cramping pains on and off now which is apparantly your body adjusting and bits stretching etc. Good luck, sending you lots of baby dust xxx
  • hi lizb thats wots been happenin wiv me apart from ive not had em 2day n i dont know if i had any yesterday as i carnt remember but im due 2mora. i did a test 2day got neg (damn) fingers crossed though but now ive done that 1 n it came bk neg im finkin that im not now n that they carnt b a chance i am. i feel really peed off. i need sum baby dust n a miracle. hi 2 the rest ov yas. XXXxx
  • Hi
    I am due tue/wed onwards. Have been bit moody so think may be pmt and didn't really have much sex so not feeling too confident, although oh is! I hate this bit as you know if you test it might not be true but i also wonder if is hould stop drinking over the weekend in case i am! That is stupid as if that was the case i wouldn't have drunk for 5mths!!! What does everyone else do? Do you think it would damage it if was only about a week pg?
  • Hi just married. I would not advise giving up the drink. My sister drank nearly a bottle of gin and got totally bladdered and then found out she was pg. the doc said as long as she did not make a habit of it it would be ok and baby was very healthy and happy!!!!

Been out and had a cider or 2 with girls from work today and really enjoyed it as i have not been out for ages. Should be ov some time soon so fingers crossed

jellybaby xxxxxxx
  • im due 2day no signs ov yet but still time hope it dont arrive though. il keep yas in form. hi justmarried i had a drink last nite so hope it is ok a lass my mum knows as just had a baby n she was out drinkin every weekend n had a healty lil girl few weeks ago. XXXxx
  • Hi all, Just checking in with you Leigh... Hope af is staying away. I just quickly read through your post's and was laughing when i read the one about drinking! It sounded very much like me image Before i found out i was pregnant with baby no.2 it was just past new year and my friend came over and between us we had drunk about a litre and half of vodka (makes me sound really, really bad i know!) we got absolutely bladdered! Once i'd found out i was pregnant i was so worried and convinced my poor little embryo was floating in a vat of amniotic vodka! She is fine and 100% healthy so dont worry image Fingers crossed Leigh and good luck to all xxx
  • well still nothing arrived so keep fingers crossed i fink it will arrive later 2day though or sum time 2day prob 2nite. is ya belly soppsed 2 get bit hard wen ya due on? does any1 know mine aint still soft. used 2 do wi me. good luck eh i suppose. good luck 2 others. XXXxx
  • Hi ladies, any news Leigh? I'm on day 28 (cycles vary from 28-34). Tested yesterday BFN (v.annoyed with myself for early test). Got stomach cramps today and breasts have been tender for a while now but i'm sure this is all in my head! REALLY want it to be our month this time. Good luck to all and keep us updated. xx
  • Good luck Sarah hope AF stays away, I'm on day 32 but got a BFN on Wednesday so am going to test again in the morning if still no AF. Think it might be another neg and my cycle is long this month but you never know.
  • day 26 yippeee still no af and feel really good fingers crossed girls xxxx
  • good luck Leigh xx
  • hey leigh good luck sweetie!!! jellybaby xxxxxxxxxxx
  • tested this morning bfn ! still no af i dont know how i feel will test tomorrow again!!!!!!!!!!
  • ive still no monthly fink i was supposed 2 hav it last sat did a test fri wa neg fink i mite do 1 2day. fingers crossed n good luck 2 me i really want it 2 be this month aswell. good luck 2 rest ov yas tryin. XXXxx