Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

claire21 missed ya 2day!!!

where u been, cant b rude unles ur on***

Replies

• Options
    hi tess
    any news,its not right shes usually on, claire
  • Options
    i know its so strange her not being on here. its actually kinda lonely. how u doing***
  • Options
    im depressed cos i didnt get the result i wanted and as hubbys hurt his back ,its just me ,myself and i with nothing better to do claire
  • Options
    ah what result is that love, dont really know what ur talking about. can i help at all***
  • Options
    the one about a faint blue line on clearblue which i have since read has a number of reports of false positives.got my hopes up but then a first response said no.read my thread faint blue line on clearblue.jow are you anyway?
  • Options
    ah im sooooooooo sorry, it took me a long time as im sure u have read and many m/c. i was told i needed fertility treatment but when i stopped trying to concieve i fell pg. it will happen***
  • Options
    i hope so my first pregnancy was textbook,my second was a missed misc and i had to have 2 dc s cos they didnt do it properly the 1 st time ,the 3rd i had a placental abruption and an emergency c section,my 4th was placenta praevia and my 5th was a normal misc so im really apprehensive in my bodys ability to have babies,why u need treatment if you dont mind me asking,or is it too personal claire
  • Options
    i have severe PCO, but i got pg without treatment so its a blessing 4 me. havent got any kids yet only 23, 24 in march. you have been thru the wars havent u.
  • Options
    im really pleased for you ,how far are you.i feel like my time is running out.im31 32 in august and 3 kids so im already blessed,my problem is sometimes my cycle is normal 26 day and others its 2 weeks ,where is my fertile window???anyway ive got to go as ebay beckons and my items are due to end soon.if all else fails....GO SHOPPING
  • Options
    16+5, i have about 3/4 periods a year. nite***
  • Options
    nite nite...
  • Options
    I'M HERE, I was hiding. Not really, I had popped out in the afternoon, as one of the girls who comes swimming had brought some me some brand new baby stuff that her husband wants out the house (incase she 'gets' him again!!) and as you know I am desperate to have something so I rushed over. And then last night I was out with friends for dinner - having a megabitchfest - Glad you missed me girls, xxxxx
  • Options
    ah claire21 its so nice 2 hear from u. its very strange feeling close to some1 i have never met!!! how r u doing today***
  • Options
    Not bad, feeling a bit sick, but that might be down to me eating a creme egg for breakfast. Just watching 60 minute makeover, but it gives me the ump cos I hate terri dwyer. What about you - how are you doing?
  • Options
    she is soooooooooo fake, i prefered sweeny! u r addicted to cream eggs arent u. im not even gone put one to my lips cos as soon as i eat any chocolate i cant think of anythin else and i have already put on nearly a stone and im only 16+6. need to go shopping today but i hate driving in the snow, dont feel very safe***
  • Options
    I know she's one of those people I love to hate, and I disagree with everything she says. Do you know the worst thing about my creme egg situation is, i don't even fancy chocolate, so why I am bloody eating it? My hubby is a chocholic and I just join in. I am trying very hard not to gorge. I know, my road is hideous i'm determind not to venture out. How far do you have to drive? I missed our little chats about shagging!!!
  • Options
    Hi tess, now I'm worried where you are - hope your not snowed in at the shops, well unless they sell popcorn!!