Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1dpo - anyone want to go quietly insane with me? lol

Replies

• Hey Ladies,

No more weird dreams last night either (boo!!), still no sore bb's, twinges gone again and so at the moment absolutely no symptoms whatsoever - bah!!!
    Tested with a superdrug test with fmu and nothing! Even took it apart to see if there was a hint of a line but no (honestly what does ttc do to us that we (or should I say just weirdo me!) are driven to pulling apart a wee drenched stick lol!)

I keep telling myself maybe it's too early but if I did ovulate when I thought I did something should surely be showing by now.

So I'm back to thinking I didn't even ov which means the waiting game contines - boo!!!

so pma virtually gone today

How's everyone else getting along?

xx
  • Kernow, I always pull the test apart to look at it more closely, funny how it doesn't bug me that's there's wee all over it. Just one of the small bizarre behaviours that TTC brings out, lol.

No PMA for me either, but looking forward to my glass of wine tonight! xx
  • Hello all
    So, after being really strong and saying that I wasn't going to test early this month, what did I do?? Of course I knew it was going to be negative before I even took the test so not quite sure why I bothered...but hey, sharing my ridiculous behaviour is what this thread is for!! I did one of the those first response ones which are supposed to tell up to 6 days before a period, although when you read the small print its only in a few women so officially I'm not out of the game this month yet. Definitely not going to do another test until Sunday which is when AF is due.
    No interesting symptoms to report today other than a few boob twinges but I probably get them all the time but don't take any notice of them. Oh and I thought I had metal mouth earlier today but that soon disappeared so probably didn't! Don't feel PMT either though.
    Anyway, I also feel that one of us must get lucky this month - statistically speaking so baby dust to everyone.
  • I'm glad it's not just me then!!

I have a netball match tonight and then I'm going to treat myself to a couple of glasses of vino or two and a take away and try and avoid all the baby adverts on tele (lol)
  • Lovin the wine idea Kernow...! Might have a few sips myself tonight.
    p.s. just joined the thread about not testing early to avoid unnecessary heartache - I will try and live by this rule from now on. Thus, I am not going to test until Monday when hopefully my AF will be one day late :lol:
  • Hi all!

Well, still no AF for me, but it turns out I had (annoyingly) mis-calculated my dates. I thought I was due on today, but double checked and it seems it is actually tomorrow or possibly even Friday. Not sure how I did that, but boo...

My last hope is that I have had cramps constantly for three days now which I didn't have last month (when the cramps only started once AF had arrived). However, I am NOT testing any more until Friday at the earliest (and will try and hold out until Saturday) after two depressing BFNs and realising my dates were muddled.

I really do feel different this month - they are really weird cramps, very very low down in my uterus. And not painful - it's just that I'm constantly aware of an odd, almost 'sensitive' feeling there and keep thinking AF is about to arrive. However I do think it could just be my body settling down after the implant removal so keep telling myself that 'different' does not = 'pregnant!'

Jennifuree - welcome, and it is interesting to hear that you never got a BFP from peeing on a stick and hod to go to the doc's. The wait must have driven you mad!

Sorry for everyone who has had a BFN today... good luck to anyone testing tomorrow morning!

I really hope AF doesn't come tomorrow but I am not too hopeful given the way I am feeling now. Pesky witch, grrrr! On the plus side if she does arrive tomorrow or Fri that is two almost perfectly regular cycles now after the implant removal, so I suppose I should stop moaning and be grateful for small mercies *gives self a good stern talking to*.
  • SarahBear, I'm sorry, I only just saw what you had written above (so many new posts to catch up with!)

I am really crossing my fingers for you that your spot of blood wasn't AF. If you've had cramps but she hasn't shown up in force yet then surely there's a small chance at least it could have been related to implantation? I really hope she doesn't appear. Keep us posted.

The way I feel now I am almost certain I will be on CD1 tomorrow or Friday, so maybe if it is bad news for us both (although let's hope not!) maybe we can just roll this thread forwards and carry on being cycle buddies again for next month.

GOOD LUCK though and I really hope she doesn't show. xxxx
  • All the best Sarahbear - hope AF stays away for you, but if she doesn't then it won't be long until you can try again anyway. Sending lots of positive dust your way!!!! x
  • Hi all

Sarahbear, there's still hope so my fingers are still crossed.

No new symptoms here, just the list of endless things. I have another spot so I think I'm out too though.

And after swearing not to test, because I don't feel right I ended up testing not once but twice, just to make sure. I mean come on, how wrong can 6 tests be. Glad they aren't expensive ones, hubby would kill me.

I'm doing the same as you though sarahbear, Im working out what to do next month. I'm doing a boot camp so that will help me feel better as I feel like a big lump.

Not having a good week this week.

Lots of baby dust to everyone still.

ps - think I've just started to get AF cramps :0(

V xxx
  • Hi ladies

Am loving the wine idea, have been striping wallpaper alday and would love a glass but won't just incase (am only 2DPO) but you never know what might effect it! lol
    It was awful getting bfn when I knew I was pg had to wait two weeks for docs test - my sedond lo I was able to get a bfp after af being a week late by poas so I know that eventually they will work for me but I would loveto be able to test on due date and get a bfp!

Fingers crossed for you ladies that AF stays away and you are not starting again - Sarahbear I used preseed this month as lots of ladies have gottheir bfp when they use it so I would recommend it (obviouskly am hoping its worked for me too!)

Lots of babydust and PMA for you all xxx
  • Hi Jenifururee - what is preseed??

xx
  • Hi all

Sarahbear, there's still hope so my fingers are still crossed.

No new symptoms here, just the list of endless things. I have another spot so I think I'm out too though.

And after swearing not to test, because I don't feel right I ended up testing not once but twice, just to make sure. I mean come on, how wrong can 6 tests be. Glad they aren't expensive ones, hubby would kill me.

I'm doing the same as you though sarahbear, Im working out what to do next month. I'm doing a boot camp so that will help me feel better as I feel like a big lump.

Not having a good week this week.

Lots of baby dust to everyone still.

ps - think I've just started to get AF cramps :0(

V xxx
  • Kernow - preseed is a lubricant that we use before BD that is supposed to help his swimmers get through the hostile enviroment of our down belows to reach the egg and fertilize it lol sounds like a david attenborough program don't it!

lots of women on here who have used it have got their BFP after using it once or twice
  • I'm G/C I know but wanted to let you know I used preseed this month too for the first time, I've heard lots of good things about it and, tmi, I really enjoyed using it!! he he

I'm due to test this weekend, Saturday will be 10dpo for me, so fairly early for testing but I have the amazon cheapies too and can't help poas!

Good luck ladies!
  • Ladies, I am sorry to report that I am out - AF got me this morning. I'm disappointed but ok about it really and feel surprisingly excited and optimistic about this month's try already. So don't feel too sorry for me!

I genuinely do wish you all the very best of luck this month and will keep checking this thread in anticipation of the BFPs rolling in!

It has been a great help sharing the awful 2ww with you all - this thread has been a fantastic place to vent about weird symptoms / odd dreams / early testing etc!

Good luck to all and speak soon (hopefully over in Pregnancy!) xxx
  • So sorry - yes hopefully next month will be your month - good luck!
    Susiee - don't give up until she's actually here... so many people are convinced they're about to see AF and then they don't x
    ps i've not heard of zestica - is it sort of the same as preseed? Heard good things about that one image
  • Tilty, Susee - sorry you're out for this month but wishing you lots of baby dust for the next one! Everyone is talking about pre-seed, I used the Samsar one this month for the first time so I guess I'll be able to update on its 'success' on Sunday. I'm not feeling anything either way today - no PMT but no other symptoms either so not sure what to think really. I'm 11 DPO today. I have had heartburn this month on and off though which I never had, surely that is a good sign?? I'm clutching at straws can't you tell!!
  • Hey all,

sorry you're out tilty and susiee, I tested again today and another BFN (don't kow why I keep torturing myself!) and have no symptoms whatsoever now so think I imagined it all and that I still haven't ovulated. I'm now on cd82 - rubbish!!

Someone on here has to get a BFP surely!!!

xxx
  • Hey Kernow
    I came off the pill in Jan and it seemed to take ages for first AF to arrive. I think it was about 6 or 7 weeks or something - so not as long as you - but I remember frantically trying to find out if this was normal or not - and apparently it takes ages to get back to normal. Apparently there is also a 3 month ish period after coming off the pill when you're supposed to be super fertile so you never know - maybe BFP will be on its way soon.
  • Hi ladyT,

I knew it would take a while to get back to normal but never thought I'd be waiting this long!! Frustrated is not the word!

I really thought I might have ov'd (at last) on or around the 25th March (I'd been very tearful, moody, spotty and tired but can't say I noticed ewcm and tmi but when me and husband bd'd it was a lot 'easier' and just slipped right in which doesn't normally happen) but that would make me 14dpo today if I ov'd on 25th, I guess I could have ov'd a couple of days later which would make me about 11/12dpo but then I think something should show up on a FR or superdrug test (the 2 I've used) if I was preg or signs of AF would be here if I did ov so now I'm back in limbo!

I used my first opk today and that was negative but at least I'll feel like I know what my body is doing.

xx