Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1dpo - anyone want to go quietly insane with me? lol

Replies

• Options
    Ahhh glass of wine that sounds lovey...nearly caved in the week but have been strong. Postposed my highlights until next week as well just in case. This 2WW is killing me, can't do anything normal anymore. Thank goodness for chocolate (which I've just sent boyf out for)!! Good luck to everyone still in it for this month, hopefully so good news over the weekend for someone. Kernow have a lovely weekend away!
  • Options
    Surely the odds are that at least one of us will get our BFP. I'm so proud of you holding out. No more for me now until AF is late. Have an awful feeling that AF's are going haywire and Im going to be waiting donkies for it.

Sarah, I hope that you don't have to go through that procedure again, it sounds very painful. You really do deserve a BFP as soon as poss.

Lady T, highlighting is ok as it doesn't go to the roots (thats what a pregnant girl told me). Full colours aren't good as the dye goes into your scalp or something like that.

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

V xxx
  • Options
    Ooh Vicksy, I forgot to put the pressure on you too, you're still in with a chance too aren't you so it's you, Lady t and hopefulmummy and maybe (but not likely) me for the BFP. If your AF is due Monday you're still testing quite early and so it can still happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Hi Kernow

I know, I was reprimanded from my friend for testing early. She actually had 2 periods when she was pregnant and when she went for scan she thought she was about 11 weeks and she was 19 lol. She told me off and said I had to wait until I was late.

I've used all my cheapies up so will now wait until after Monday. So hopefully AF won't turn up and I'll test on Tuesday.

Out of us who are left when are AF's due?

V xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Good luck to you all - my AF isn't due til 19/4 so have a long wait

Sarah - hope you don't have to go through that again it sounds awful xx

Jen x
  • Options
    Baby dust to you all,

I'm not due AF till 22/04 only just starting my 2ww.

xxx

[Modified by: macdoona on April 09, 2010 09:52 PM]

• Options
    Well looks like I'm out. Had some spotting today. It's browny White cm and I'm not due on til Monday. That takes my cycle to 27 days. Is this bad? X x
  • Options
    Well looks like I'm out. Had some spotting today. It's browny White cm and I'm not due on til Monday. That takes my cycle to 27 days. Is this bad? X x

ps I hav no ad pain at all or anything. How odd. I'm sure it will all arrive at once x x x

[Modified by: Vicsy on April 10, 2010 04:51 PM]

• Options
    Ooooh, Vicsy, if it's brownish spotting a couple of days before your AF would be due it could be implantation! Fingers crossed that's what it is and not AF early! xxx
  • Options
    Ah I'm so hoping that's what it is but after a million and five bfn's it's not
    looking hopeful. I'm still clinging on for dear life though. Lol. When are you testing? Or when is your af due? X x
  • Options
    I'm out for this month too I'm afraid. AF came yesterday - one day earlier than expected but my new periods are without PMS which is great. Treated myself to the imenzies app yesterday as a consolation prize but am looking forward to the next month of TTC. I'm still feeling this is a lucky threat so I have lots of hope for those that are left in it for this month!!
  • Options
    Vicsy, I'm already out I'm afraid and now on CD4 of another cycle... I just keep popping in hoping that *someone* on this thread will get some good news! I really hope the spotting could be implantation-related and that you get your BFP!

LadyT, I'm sorry you are out too. Good luck for next month - I'm really really hoping it will be a lucky one for all of us ladies on this thread who the were unlucky this time this time. Roll on lots of May BFPs! xx
  • Options
    Well had nothing else since yesterday. No cramps. Just a cold. Not due until tomorrow so I'm fully prepared for it. Not wasting anymore tests. I think once af comes there's only jennifuree left isn't there? Or have I forgotten anyone.

My fingers are still cross though. X x x
  • Options
    Sorry we've been disappointed ladies. I'm still left too but i'm not feeling very positive now, not due af til next week but my 'symptoms' have all but disappeared, and i'm pretty sure they're supposed to get stronger if it's a sign.
    Just the inevitable wait til next month - at least that's how it looks image
    Fingers crossed for us all very soon x
  • Options
    Hopefulmummy we need to stay positive. There is still a chance for us. Lots and lots of babydust for us all. X
  • Options
    You're right, thanks hun. trying to think of things to do to stay positive! Would help if the flippin weather would make up its mind - felt so much better yesterday when the sun was shining!
    Oooooh come on baby dust to us ladies left!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hi girls

well that's me out too. Ten past midnight on my due on date and af came. So if nothing else I've had four periods at 28 days so I suppose I have to be thankful for that. Fingers crossed for hopefulmummy and jen. Baby dust to us for next month. I know this is a lucky thread. Just look at all of the lovely friends we have all made x x x
  • Options
    That's tough on you Vicsy, sorry to hear af has arrived. But as you say, you're lucky that you have very regular cycles - wish mine were! It is really great to chat to everyone here and hopefully it'll be a mega-lucky thread next time around!

I really truly didn't realised that it was this difficult to get pg - i spent my teenage years thinking it was really really easy and being mighty careful. Isn't it crap that even when we do all the right things it's still tricky. Not fair image

How are you Jenifuree? I am 10-11 dpo today and bbs still a bit sore but not much, cramps still there a bit but thinking it could just be af cramps a bit early... Am going to wait for af i think rather than wasting a test.

So come on then ladies, what's the game plan for next month?! Are we all buying preseed/green tea/cough mixture? I've done so much reading online this week for how to increase fertility, lol!
  • Options
    Hi Hopefulmommy am 7DPO so no symptoms yet to report which is prob a good thing as had loads last month and it turned out I had a bug! lol

Would definately recommend preseed as heard lots of good things about it - not sure on the other stuff!

I think we were younger (not saying we're old!) but I think lots of young girls get PG as you are more fertile and every year you get less so ..... am 35 now so am really hoping! saying that it depends on every woman individually as no loads of ladies into their 40's who have no problems

Somethings I think that the whole counting and poas strsses us out so much that we stop nature from taking its course! having said that I'm not changing anything if I fail this month lol

Baby dust and fingers crossed for everyone xxx
  • Options
    Hi Jennifuree, didn't realise u were 7 dpo - ooh that means there's lots of hope woohoo image Hmm yeah you're probably right about the age thing. i'm 26 and keep seeing lots of really young girls with babies and wondering how they do it!!

Agree about the stressing and poas as well. bet it doesn't do us any favours.

Where's the best place to get preseed from? it sounds like it's worth a try image

Fertility Friend has changed its mind and now says I'm 11 dpo today. I'm really going to try and hold out and just see if af arrives...hope she doesn't!!!!

Sending lots of bean glue your way - let us know if u have any syptoms!