Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I got my positive opk on cd8 - is that possible?

Hi Ladies

Well this month i have be using opk's that i got off the internet and im positive i got my positive on cd8...i just wondering is this possible?

I had a chemical pregnancy on my last cycle which was 26 days in length...i normally ov around cd12 as i get pains accompanied by ewcm...well i got ewcm on cd8 and today is cd12 and ive had nothing...no ewcm...no positive opk so im pretty sure i did get my positive early this month!

I know i should be testing fom cd9 with a 26 day cycle but i did start a little earlier just in case...just wondering tho if it is possible to ovulate early?

cheryl

Replies

• hey hun

one thing i've learnt since being on here is that anything is possible!

i'm not sure how chemical pregnancies actually work, but i know that if you are pg you can get + on ov tests - but i'm not sure how long chemical pregnancies can be detected for.

either that or you did ov on CD8 (especially due to EWCM). i'd see if you get anything similar over the next day or so but if not then it looks like it was ov!

good luck and lots of babydust xxx
  • well i did hpts before my opks and they were negative and the first 2 opks i did were negative also and then i got a dark opk...im pretty sure this was ov! We have been bd'in every other day to make sure just in case but fingers crossed!

i think the heat is doing my head in tho as keep getting headaches...oh well not complaining tho!

cheryl
  • MadForNO5 said:
    well i did hpts before my opks and they were negative and the first 2 opks i did were negative also and then i got a dark opk...im pretty sure this was ov! We have been bd'in every other day to make sure just in case but fingers crossed!

i think the heat is doing my head in tho as keep getting headaches...oh well not complaining tho!

cheryl
    Thank you for your comment- I have just downloaded the app... also I tested again this morning the line was dark yesterday but faint today?! will add a picture x
  • Download the app called Premom. It will read your tests for you. I had some around CD12 that were dark and I for sure thought they were positive but turned out they were low. I just now ovulated on CD20. If I didn’t have the app, I would have treated that week at CD12 like my fertile week and would have missed it altogether!