Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dizzyness and fainting Update

I was 7dpo and just had dinner sitting down viewing this website and suddenly felt all hot, dizzy and blurrey eyed, I got to bathroom and then I remember hitting my nose on toilet seat. Now got sore bloody nose and bruises. I feel ok now. Could I be pregnant, advise welcome. Hate doctors am a bit scarred.

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on 25 November 2008 11:24:36 ]

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on 26 November 2008 10:23:15 ]

Replies

• Options
    oh that sounds sore,i never had this when i was pregnant so i cant help you on that 1,but are you ok/
  • Options
    yeah I am ok now. I really feel positive this month that we have done it,
  • Options
    i had this with chem pg dizzy eyes blurred and was hot all the time do a pg test hun x
  • Options
    Af is due for another week, it's to soon to test.
  • Options
    no i was not due for over aweek and got a bfp if the hcg is enough to send you dizzy and have blurred vision its strong enough to show on a test x
  • Options
    Thanks bev I still don't want to waste money on a test for it to be a negative, I would love to test but don't want to be dissapointed if you can understand that. I have always said after I did tested earlier the first month, that I would never do that again. Tests are too expensive.
  • Options
    same here but i just caved in and did a tet a bfn as i thought as im only 7dpo lol
  • Options
    Hey hun sounds good I remember feeling dizzy and feint before I got BFP

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pr___.png

• Options
    Oh poor you! That sounds nasty. But on the plus side it also sounds positive (IYSWIM) Dizzyness and fainting are definite symptoms, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hope your poor nose is ok! x
  • Options
    I posted on this earlier today! Your blood pressure drops in the luteal phase as progesterone increases. So hard to say either way - it's not HCG causing it though, I very nearly fainted a couple of cycles ago in my LP and my blood pressure has dropped quite a bit the last few days (am 6DPO). Fingers crossed for you (and me), I think we are due AF the same day!
    xxx

• Options
    Sounds good ! I had dizzyness and blurry eyed vision when I found out I was pregnant had these symptoms quite alot! x x x So good luck and hope youre nose is ok ! xx
  • Options
    I hope it is a sign as I was just saying loas week how clumsy I have been since af, I banged my head and fell down the stairs image

Hope your nose is ok babe

xx
  • Options
    Yeah my nose it ok, bit sore, looks a bit better today, just some brusies on my knee and arm when I fell and hit toilet. Just staying in and chilling for a few days, trying not to get my hopes up as I did a few month back when I felt dizzy watching a women give birth. This month however, I have loads of pma, wet and sticky on 5,6 and 7 DPO, still sticky now not very wet. I know we bd'd loads when I ov'd so keeping fingers crossed.

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on November 25, 2008 01:29 PM]

• Options
    I am now 10dpo nd nose is getting better, got a few bruises on arm and knee where I feel. I notice that b2smart has similar symptons, that she nearly fainted and thinks she is getting a cold. Well I have had a bit of a sore throat for a few days and thought nothing of it, this morning it is a bit worse and I am coughing a bit, I now I said I would not sympton spot but it's hard as I am so postive this month. It's proberly the start of a cold, don't get colds!
    TMI
    Also on Monday I had to go to the toilet twice within 30 minutes, they were normal, I am lucky if I go once a day. Now for the last few days I have wanted to go but it's like I am now constipated. Is this all linked?

Forgot to say for the last few days had the odd pain in my chest, don't know if it's heartburn?

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on November 26, 2008 10:24 AM]

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on November 26, 2008 10:37 AM]

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on November 26, 2008 10:38 AM]

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on November 26, 2008 10:43 AM]

• Options
    Hey! I've been feeling quite lightheaded on and off the last few days, hot and never knowing what I fancy to eat - hope it's a good sign!