Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long did it take you to conceive?

2»

Replies

• I don't think age matters when they start school, my daughter started Primary school when she was 4 1/2 and there were kids in her class more than a year older than her and she's always been top of her class. In Scotland we have a 2 month buffer and if the HV or nursery staff don't think the children are ready for school they can wait a year, do they do that where you live?
  • Hi,

I have been off the pill for 6 months now and had regular cycles since but we are still TTC...

Like your hubby I didn't particularly want a baby during the summer months for the same reason however as the months go on I really don't care when the baby will be born as I know that when it does happen it will be for the right reason.

I'm now hoping for an August baby! Good luck TTC xx
  • Our 1st DD was a complete surprise while i was at uni.

This time round we had a lot of problems amd had to go through all sorts of tests and OP's before finally falling PG on clomid after nearly 2 yrs ttc/

The month baby is due didn't bother me but every1 is different do what ever makes u both happy.

Lilac* 32+3 twin bump
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx