Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Do i or dont i?

2»

Replies

• Youve held out this long hun so your both doing well.....
    I orderd some cheapie tests on eBay sunday night so i think they may have arrived today, maybe i shouldnt open the parcel just incase i get tempted!!

I hope im not holding out for nothing lol!!

xx
  • Im still holding out although still think its gonna be a bfn. image dunno where my periods have gone! xx
  • Morning Girls......
    Well i am a failer!! after encouraging you not to test i caved in..... i tested as soon as i got in... and was faced with a BFN :\( this morning i thought i would try again jsut incased i peed on it wrong but no! it was still a BFN!!!!!:cry:

I think my body is going to take a long time to get back to normal after being on the pill for so long:x. I hoping trying reflexology may help and may try agnus cactus... Just really hope i get a BFP by the end of the year....

xxxxx
  • Oh no! I caved in to and was also faced with bfn! I too am gonna try reflexology and am taking ac day 5 today! Im seeing the dr later about my sicky feeling which iam now conviced is not pg related and that iam indeed dying of a stomach ulcer! xx
  • Well as you know from my other post I also caved in so we are all crazy poas addicts and have nothing to show for it - well yet anyway.

Let us know how the Dr goes clarkie.

• how funny we all caved in together...

Feel absolutly gutted and miserable today. I feel as though i have a body that ALWAYS lets me down! I must try ands pick myself up and look onward and upward with PMA, but maybe after a day of feeling sorry for myself eating chocolate and drinking wine... HUPH!!

Let up know how you get on at the doctors ? I think you most prob just have a stomach bug, there is alot of it about!

xxxx
  • Sorry to here you all got BFN it is rubbish. I am not surprised you all caved in I know for aure I would have. I hope you get your answers to why the witch is away soon and that its good news xx