Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Breakout - possible symptom

Hi guys,

I'm on day 20 and I know I'm doing the usual over analysing every thing, but I usually have very clear skin, which breaks out, like clockwise, in two of three spots a couple of days before my AF. I'm over a week away from that and I'm having quite a major breakout for me, I also have sensitive nipples and a sore weird feeling tummy. Anyone else had any of these. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed this month as we've been doing the every-other-day like clockwork thing so we can't have missed my OV....

Rach :\?

Replies

• Hi Rach,

Not had any of those symptoms, but also had a bfn so maybe you are pg, lets hope so!!!

I'm on cd21, nice to know someone else is similar, waiting is agony isn't it?!

I just bought a thermometer so hopefully i can get somewhere with that!

How long have you been ttc??

Zoe xx

• I've got a breakout around my chin area. It is seriously annoying! I have tested BFN a couple of times but still early and no AF yet so who knows. Maybe it is a sign for us both? If it is because of pregnancy then I don't mind so much image Just have to buy more make up to cover them. xxx Good luck to you x
  • Heya im on day 20 as well, and the past 2days my skin has been awful, i never get spots! Got sore nipple (had that last month tho) and have had cramps for almost a wk now...not feeling to positive this time tho as had my was so sure i was last month! Nice to know theres a few of us due af the same time this month! xxx kim xxx
  • Oh I hope so, fingers crossed for everyone - only been trying for three months so I'm realising now it's early days!!

Rach