Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Shall I let you into a little secret! UPDATED!

I got my BFP yesterday but I had some spotting yesterday and feel like AF is just around the corner :roll:

Im terrified!

bm xx

I have been to see my gp today and sadly I am losing our bean........AGAIN!

Absolutely gutted :cry:

[Modified by: babymonkey75 on 29 June 2009 23:29:23 ]

Replies

• Options
    OMG Karen Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have absolutely everything crossed that it was implantation-especially if there wasn't any today.
    OMG OMG I'm so chuffed for you!!
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    Oh wow, that's wonderful news, fingers crossed the spotting is only implantation. Huge congratulations to you both xx
  • Options
    To be honest, im in a lot of pain. I have been for a couple of days now. Im not holding out much hope for this one. It doesnt feel right. It hurts so much that it wakes me from my sleep.

I guess I need to see what the next few day brings. I havent even told H2B that I got my BFP as I dont want to build his hopes up just to have them dashed.............AGAIN!!!

Im so glad that you ladies are here.

bm xx
  • Options
    Are you going to see the dr after the weekend then?
    I know with G I felt like af was going to arrive for thr first few weeks but I don't remember any pain.
    If it gets bad get it checked out.
    I so hope this is it for you honey.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Oh hun my fingers and toes are crossed that it is a sticky one!!! xxx
  • Options
    I just wish I could be optimistic but I cant. I am going to make an appointment on Monday if AF doesnt come in the mean time.

I dont know if I should show H2B my test or not. I dont want him to be upset but I dont know if I can handle it on my own. I have told SIL as she is 16 weeks PG and she knows what its like.

I will let you know how it goes.

bm xx
  • Options
    congrats try not too worry about the spotting it's quite common!!! if it was me i would def tell my h2b!!! hope it all goes well xx
  • Options
    Good Luck BM have everything crossed it's a sticky bean hun xxx
  • Options
    Sending you lots of sticky babydust chick, really hope it works out for you. S xxx
  • Options
    Firstly congratulations !! And sorry about the pains you have been having. I really think you should tell h2b. Just as you know I think he should too. You can give each other support. You really have to go through the good and bad together. Maybe tell him, I have maybe bad news & good news. Start with the worst news first. I praying it's a sticky bean for you !! I too think that since the spotting has stopped today it is a good sign ! Have you taken anymore hpt ? Are they getting darker ? What color was the spotting ?? Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    babysnows advice is very good, you need to share this with H2b, you must not go through this worry on your own.
    I'm sure its all absolutely fine and you have a BFP as the others have said spotting is very common as are the pains.
    Keeping everything crossed for you

xx
  • Options
    keeping my fingers crossed for you, babymonkey xxx
  • Options
    Good luck BM, keeping my hopes up for you and do give us an update. Take care x
  • Options
    I have my fingers crossed, it is all going to be fine. Spotting when af is due is possible.... xx
  • Options
    Hey BM,

Congratulations hun. I didn't test until my af was 4 days as I had such bad period pain I was convinced we hadn't done it. But we had.

Hang in the hun, got everything crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    Firstly congratulations,

The only thing I can offer is that when I got my BFP (and didn't believe that we had done it) I had horrific period type pains - which woke me up twice (and if you knew me, you'd know what a big thing that is!!)

Please do not worry though - but do get it checked out and I would defo tell your hubbby, so he can support you through it

xx
  • Options
    Hi firstly big congratulations!! Im now 12+6 (someone might remember me!) anyway I had awful apins at start of this pregnancy, they were shotting pains that woke me up from sleeping, i went to docs and they tested my HCG levels and sent me for a scan and it ended up being the pain was coming from the cyst which is formed on the ovary from which the egg which got fertiliased! its called a lotus cyst or something like that! anyway the pain stopped about 2 weeks ago but I also suffered from horrible trapped wind feeling for first 12 weeks too and OMG that was so painful! hope you are ok?
    xx
  • Options
    I have my fingers crossed for you bm! Hope you are okay! xxx
  • Options
    fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of sticky babydust xxxxx
  • Options
    i knew i would be seeing your BFP post, i would try not to worry to much about the pain as long as its not accompanied by bleeding, i had really bad cramps till about 9 weeks,

fingers crossed all is well

PP
    12+2