Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long does it take ...

How long does it take between ov and implantation?

Replies

• Hey bettybaby, i think it can take anywhere from 6-12 days xo
  • Thanks rainbow, it's only that I'm only 3/4 dpo and have really uncomfortable pulling pains. I do think thought that this ttc malarky makes us take much more notice that I ever used to over every pain and niggle! X
  • I'm dpo5 and have been having pains for about 2 days now x
  • Let's hope it's an omen and this is our bpf month PrincessA! When will you test?
  • Hey ladies,

Having read countless webpages about ov and implantation (lol) I think Rainbow is right and it's between 6 and 12 days.

I have to say I've had twinges many times and been convinced it was implantation but unfortunately not in my case.

But on the other hand, lots of people on here have said they got twinges early and did get their BFP's

Sorry that's probably confused you even more now!

Fingers crossed all you ladies get BFP's this month!!

xx
  • Kernow, thats right sometimes u get cramp and its BFN.

The question is how to differentiate betwee normal cramps and implantation?
  • hi, i read that it can be anything from a few days to over a week. I don't know exactly when ov was but AF due next week and i've been getting cramps for about four to five days now and i don't normally get them. Convinced it's going to be early AF

Good luck
  • Hi girls,

I originally thought between 6 and 12 days although when preggers last time had bleeding a good bit after that and was told it was implantation. Whether thats true or not is debatable but lo is here safe and sound now so cant have been anything too sinister.

I do remember having pains around this time though x