Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am now officially TTC!! Hello everyone!

I also read somewhere that a glass of grapefruit juice each morning can help (can't remember the science behind tho). But, surely anything is worth a try!! image

Might be more useful than the grapefruit juice but who knows!

Just wanted to tell you all to try grapefruit juice each morning. I got my BFP in first month of ttc!! May have just been lucky but who knows?

x:lol:

Replies

• Hey Iwood!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many congratulations to you. That's fantastic news. Such a pity i cant stand grapefruit!!! lol. Good luck. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • hi just intrigued by you page as i tried 4 years to concieve with many m/c along the way. no 16wks 4 days! i was just wondering what 'af' and 'bfp' means???? any1***
  • i am new here and am baffled by these words too
  • i had mc at new year we are going to try again has anyone else found there labido has gone crazy i dont know why but i am horny all the time i think my bloke likes it but i worry if it is all in my head cos i want to get pregnant again
  • oh my gosh i am so glad you have said that, im pg already but the hornyness is taking over my life. my partner is so tired. i am also glad you wrote in cos i felt really really stupid asking what af and bfp means. i hope some1 replies***
  • Just to let you know I think af stands for Aunt Flow (period) and bfp Big Fat Positive. Like you girls haven't got a clue what half these abbrevations mean!!!! Congratulations Iwood so pleased for you, may have to start dinking Grapefruit juice and see if it helps!!! Take care and good luck to those of you ttc sending baby dust your way. Beth xx
  • thanks 4 filling me in didnt have a clue what Iwood was talking bout. congrats by the way Iwood***
  • Thanks all. Sending you loads of babydust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx