Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the 1ww?? :o

Replies

• Sorry u didnt get ur bfp yet hun maby beans hiding from you..... was it fmu image
    Naughty naughty for testng to early :lol::lol: i would test to hahahaha

Good Luck X
  • Well I caved in and tested - BFN. I knew it would as I am only about 11/12 DPO.
    Don't feel too upset but wondering if that magical second line even exists!!
    Well got a busy weekend so should keep my mind off it.
    Due Tue - Monday will be difficult as off work for Christmas now and will be on my own all day! I think these last few days have been the longest few days of my life!!
    good luck everyone!
    xxx
  • Hi all,

I am going to be naughty tonight and have a few glasses of wine not too many but have just been so hung up on SS, POAS these past two weeks!! I swear next month I am just going to have to go with the flow if af arrives on MONDAY as am just too hung up on it and its only MONTH 1 for us.

:lol:

I have bought some more tests as I managed to use up two packs of digital CB and 4 FR!!! not only this month but last month too.

Now my friend says to me that as soon as you conceive you should be able to detect the hormone and a test would be positive.

I last tested yday morning with fmu (I dont really drink alot of fluid but every morning for past 2 weeks I have felt like I am going to wee myself when I wake up?? could this be a symptom??

Am working on the not drinking enough fluid but I just dont feel thirsty could this be affecting my results on a HPT.

Also if my friend is right why do we have to have the dreaded 2WW image

xx
  • Hi SD,
    Make the most of and enjoy your wine tonight, hopefully they will be your last for 9 months!!
    I'm sorry but your friend hasn't got a clue, if it were that easy we wouldn't have the dreaded waiting period!!! Some people just know it all eh!!
    Good luck, I hope you get your BFP :lol: this month!

AF is due tomorrow, i've had stomach cramps and awful heartburn for the last couple of days and nearly threw up twice yesterday!! I'm putting it down to a bug coming on as I don't want to get my hopes up!!

Fingers crossed xx

[Modified by: dotty1977 on December 19, 2009 03:56 PM]

• Hi dotty you mean BFP right hun?

I tested at 12DPO and got a BFN, af due Mon am going to wait now!!

I have been getting a feeling in my tummy so think af could be on the way have kinda accepted it now so hopefully the blow wont be too bad.

PS have got a bad head today after all the wine but I enjoyed the 'time out' as I really needed it!!!

Hope you get your BFP hun, I love seeing all the puddings coming through for xmas and would be chuffed for everyone xx
  • Hi Sparkling Diamond,
    Woops! Of course i meant BFP, sorry it was a typing mistake, all corrected now!! I've got the same feeling in my tummy and i got my dates wrong, my AF is due on Monday too!! It's not over yet!! And i'm glad you enjoyed your wine xx
  • Fingers crossed for a double posting on Monday then he he, when are you going to test am in right in saying monday would be 14DPO, I have heard people get BFP later than that on here maybe our beans are just being lazy!!

Good luck xx
  • I hope they are lazy beans!! I'll actually be 15DPO on Monday!! I'm pretty sure i ov'd on the 6th December?? I've tested twice already and got nothing, so i'm going to be patient now and wait for AF, if it doesn't come then i'll test on Tuesday!! Got plenty of shopping to do tomorrow and Monday so that'll keep my mind off it, hopefully!!
    Good luck to you too, we'll chat on Monday xx
  • Am working up to xmas eve and doing dinner this year for me and hubs and inlaws so hopefully that should take my mind off it too.

I got a positive OPK on 6th Dec so assumed I ov on 7th, I have a 35 day cycle and am due af Mon so fingers crossed and we will wait and see x
  • Hi all,

Well am on CD35 of a 35 day cycle so AF due tomorrow (hope she stays away tho) last two days have been having twinges in my stomach a bit of stitch like pain but am not hopeful as everytime I think I am getting af pains they go away and then I wake up next morning so now I am thinking she is gonna show up late and devastate me!!!

I also tested on fri morning, sat morning that was 11/12 DPO so am now going to wait until af is late and have taken a back seat on POAS because its bankrupting me lol!!!

I must have went through 5 tests in a week!!! FR & CBD!!!

Good luck everyone and hope to log on tomorrow and see some BFP's!!

xx
  • Hia everyone.
    So due on Tuesday - up until today no AF symptoms.
    Have a cramp today though that i think feels like AF image Feel very sicky too.
    I really really hope it isn't AF on her way the witch image
    These last few days are going soooo slowly. tested on Friday got BFN but i knew it was too early. Am 14 DPO today.
    May test in the morning.
    Need a bit of PMA!
    Heidi xxx
    PS Hubby giving loads of PMA - he said last night he reclons we have done it this month. I really hope he is right.
  • Hi Snugs,

I have a feeling hun that tomorrow will be your lucky day, my af due tomorrow should I test I will be 14DPO but I dont want to see that BFN so might wait a few days and see if she shows face!!

Good luck hun, I havent had any af symptoms but have hada sickly feeling and only what I can describe as weird feelings in my lower tummy - I hope our bean is settling in.

xx
  • Good Luck SD and thanks for the PMA.
    I am gonna test in the morning - a day early but won't be too disapointed yet if I get a BFN. It not over til the witch turns up!
    You testing tomorrow SD? Good luck!
    xxx
  • What test you gonna use? have been using FR early response so they should work ok.

I feel positive enough but its just the waiting, I will be 14DPO tomorrow.

So far when I tested up to 12DPO I got a BFN and not so much as a sniff of a 2nd line.

xx
  • Got 2 FR left so will use one of them - if BFN then I will wait til AF late. Thing is I am off work so there is no way i will wait until missed AF.
    Got a CBD saved for when I get my BFP. Think it will be so much better to see it inwords.
    I am just praying for that magical line tomorrow!
    So much it hurts!!
    Are you testing tomorrow? Post if you are!!!
    xxx
  • oooh ladies I hope she stays away for us all.

I am due tomorrow at 11dpo, as my LP is normally only 10days ... and was very naughty and tested today, bfn.

If my temp stays high tomorrow and tuesday monring I'll test again.

I'm the same mindset as you snugglenush, saving the cbd for the confimation!

xxx
  • Hia.
    Tested this morning at 15dpo and . . . .bfn image
    Not even a faint line.
    I know it isn't over until AF arrives but I thought it would show up by now image
    I really really thought we had done it this month.
    Ah well I will keep you all updated.
    SD have you done your test yet??
    xxx
  • Well 11dpo for me today and my temp radically dropped but still hovering over the coverline... expecting AF at some point today... rubbish.

Hope that a little miracle will still happen.

Good luck everyone who is still clinging on in! xx
  • I am 12 DPO I really want to test but will wait until Boxing day but will take all my strength.
    Very quiet at work too so cant stop thinking about it !
  • I'm still in the running, AF due today and nothing!! And I'm as regular as clockwork!! Will be testing tomorrow morning image
    xx