Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the 1ww?? :o

13»

Replies

• Fingers crossed for you Dotty!!
    Hoping my AF doesn't turn up tomorrow either!
    Let us know how it goes in the morning!!
    xxx
  • Hi Girls

Well a bit of a double blow for me tested this morning and BFN!!! Tonight got home after no af symptoms at all went toilet and there the witch was waiting for me wiped and full red blood lighter than usual (this couldnt be implantation bleed I dont think?? should I assume this is af? as implantation bleed would make it 14DPO and isnt this too late and as af was due today should i count that as CD1??

Sorry to ramble anyway we had been invited round to close friends for tea all our mates n husbands were there anyway I said to hubby in car they are going to say they are pregnant and hubby said no dont be daft they arent even properly trying (they are good mates n got married 4 weeks after us and have been off pill and trying since end Jul) so we settled in and they poured me a glass of wine anyway we had been having chit chat for about half an hour,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when I heard the words I didnt want to hear...........we have an announcement to make WE'RE PREGNANT!!

I burst out crying and my friend said are you ok, qe thought maybe you had an announcement because we havent heard from you for a couple of weeks etc. Anyway I felt so bad because I had cried but I felt such a devastating blow too because I had literally got my af half an hour before I got their BFP news!!!

Such a shocking night and I am so over the moon for them but like I said just bit of bad timing as these past 2 weeks have been hell and I really thought we had done it...bit naive I know with it only being month 1.

xx
  • Hi Girls,
    I got my BFP this morning, but i feel terrible after reading your post Sparkling Diamond, I really feel for you!! Something similar happended to me on Friday, I work in a college and it was the last day of term and everyone got together in the staff room so leaving pressies etc could be handed out. Anyway the principal started going on about all the babies that have been born this year in his speech(about 9 i think) and how wonderful it is, I had to leave the room as i was welling up and then i burst into tears!!
    You will get your BFP, I know it won't make you feel better but it took me 15 months to get the one i got back in March and it's only taken 3 months this time. We did the SMEP this month and it's worked for us. Good luck ladies, I hope you all get your BFP's soon xx

[Modified by: dotty1977 on December 22, 2009 10:47 AM]

• I can feel you pain Sparkling Diamond, literally EXACTLY the same thing happened to me last month, our best friends announced they were pregnant the day I got my AF and I was gutted. We'd been trying for 6 months and I felt like it was our turn and not theirs... which is an awful thing to say but I was quite bitter about it and very jealous.

Its early days for you honey, so chin up and enjoy trying!

I'm 12dpo today which is unheard of for me, however tested with CBD this morning and ' Not Pregnant', not too upset as I am pleased my LP is getting longer.... also temp has yet to go below my coverline. Perhaps its just a shy one, I'll be waiting now until Xmas Eve.

Congratulations again Dotty!

How is everyone else getting on?

xxx
  • I'm now 14dpo on a 27 day cycle so AF is due today! No sign as yet, had cramps in the night, but have been having lots of aches and twinges since 7/8dpo. Feel out of sorts today.
    Keeping fingers and toes and everything crossed she stays away and I can test in a day or two.
    Poor hubby just rang to see if AF has started! He will be thrilled if I am pregnant, but has also been loving all the BDing!!!!
    Good luck to everyone else and many congrats to Dotty.
    H xx
  • hi all, not been on here for a while but feeling good about it all this month!
    I am going to test on xmas eve which may still be a bit early but will be worth it if I get a BFP! good luck xx
  • Hi dotty, dont be daft hun am pleased youve got your BFP and you so deserve it yeah i do think it will prob take a while for us to conceive so am ok with that.

Altho my af was only one wipe?? have been to the docs and she said to still count this as an af?? same last month, she did say that if I missed my jan period (25th) to do a test but thats a month away!!

I really dont know what to think now, woke up this morning and af had disappeared and to be honest I went to the toilet and wiped last night there she was and stuck a tampon in went round friends got home took tampon out and nothing on it so now am totally confused!!

My doc said assume your pregnant until you know otherwise......hello how stupid is that? I cant go around telling people am pregnant and then find out am not.

Sorry for rant just really wish I knew what was going on and tested yday morning 14dpo and bfn xx