Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I HATE AF!

She got me 3 days early...and i'm in a lot of pain! I never get Af pains so why is it so different this time? And its so heavy too. That makes it two times this month. Arghhh. :cry:

Replies

• im so sorry my love. I know its going to happenfor you soon. Thinking of you xxx

• awww hun its rubbish aint it..

I got some spotting on Friday...same again yesterday..i dont normally get this so i wish it would just hurry up and come properly!! Argghhhh

The human body eh??...y does it put us through all this.... ha

xxxx ((((hugs))))
  • Thanks PP. CC...dont give up yet! She hasnt come yet. Just hold on a lil while longer. She might not show her ugly face.

Didnt even realise how heavy and hot teardrops really are. sigh
  • so sorry girls - babydust coming your way for next month
  • Thanks hun...baby dust for you this month!
  • Oh no! I'm thinking i may be the same hun. Getting AF type pains 3 days early. Good luck for next cycle xxx
  • Monisola, i'm so sorry honey, i deffo know how you feel! Sorry to hear you had a cry *((((((((((HUG)))))))))) Treat yourself to some chocolate ttc is a rollercoaster and we are all on the same cart! We are here for you! xxxxxxxxx
  • AF is ^EVIL^, I have awful periods, pain in my back and my front, hugs honey xxx
  • Thanks guys..thanks for being here for me. I can't whinge to hubby...really glad I have u. Thanks a lot.