Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ladies i need your help :(

hey all, sorry to moan but feeling a bit crap, OH told me he didnt want to ttc this month as i have had a lot of anger the last few months and i know its due to my two mc but im not sure he understands that. i am going for anger management and its going great, not been angry for 15 days now and he says its like he has the old me back! i just live in hope that he changes his mind for next month but ihave a feeling he wont.

i keep using my cbfm so i can keep track of myself and when i got my peak i was so sad, why am i even doing it??!! i cant bear the heartbreak i am feeling and cant tell him as it only makes him feel guilty. i just long for a child so much and no we would make great parents but he says he wants to wait. i cant bear to be around anyone i know that i pregnant or just had a baby, it makes me want to cry.

i hate the way im feeling i suppose its selfish of me, i just wish sooooo much that he would change his mind. he says he still wants a baby just as much as he did when we were trying but he just wants to be sure i wont be angry again, but what does he expect, i have had a difficult few months, we both have.

sorry for the rant girls it just feels so nice getting it out of my system!!

babydust to you all ***

Replies

• This business of having babies is never straight forward and can be highly stressful and upsetting hun. So stressful in fact that we sometimes find it hard to step back and look at the state we get ourselves into. I cried so many times and nearly tore OH's head off daily in 1st month ttc that I think OH wanted to have me admitted to an asylum :\)
    I think it is lovely that OH is looking out for you and wants you to be in the best frame of mind possible for when you both ttc. I have no children as of yet ( fingers crossed #3ttc) but I read everywhere that we need to be physically and psychologically tip top to give baby the best chance.

Well done on getting help for the anger. It takes a brave person to admit that they need help and an even braver person to do something about it. I'm sure OH is very proud of you.

Hang in there...it will happen :\)

x