Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

kids and pets

whos got what ? i have Liam 14 ( taller than me and swims very well) saffron 12 ( also taller than me and built like jordan) ruby 4 ( cute dr who fanatic) and alex 1 ( total lunatic) we have a cute tabby kitty called pearl and we used to have a sausage dog who now lives with the mil cos ruby was scared of him xxx

Replies

• I've got no kids yet - but having one in September and calling him Eddie (it's a boy!!!!) and I've got two dogs, Lola a diva of a basset hound who thinks she is a person, and Hugo the whippet who has shit for brains and is like Lolas annoying little brother xxxx
  • hi i've a daughter, lara 17 years( very tall),ttc number 2 had m/c april. a dog- aine border collie and 5 fish!!
    love becsx xx
  • i am 19+4weeks due on 8th oct with my first and i also have 3 cats Leo(Tabby), Ollie(Black and White), Joey(Black and Chocolate) and 5 fish.
  • I have one little girl, Millie, who is nearly nine months and a cat called Tigger who is 7.
  • had a son (conor ) whos 10 going on 17 a huge mad and soppy wiemerana (nanook ) whos only 10 months old and conor's "girlfriend " gave him a fish for his birthday whos called daisy!! after her oh the innocence of first love im also 22 +3 wks with no 2
  • Hi all

I got one daughter (India age 2) and a golden retriever called sasha and a cat called archie (sash thinks shes him mum) and a fish called stingray and my o/h cause hes like a big kid most of the time and 5 weeks pregnant aswell.
  • I have a daughter called Erin (3 and a half) and I am currently trying for baby number 2. We have a Shih Tzu called Jester (6 years) who thinks he's our baby too!!!!