Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

here i am again convincing myself....

hi ladies, well i am 7 dpo and i am feeling a little positive...(as i always do around the 1ww!!) I felt dizzy this morning and very tearful at work today, which is very unusual for me. Also been eating crap, mainly carbs, which again is rather strange. I was telling work mates i was dizzy, then said i fancied a satsuma followed by burger and chips!! ha ha, they all just stopped and looked at me and spontaneously went hmmmmmmm!!! (they know i am ttc and also know all about my cycle!!) To be honest i hadnt given these symptoms a thought until they picked up on it. When i got home from work there was also a big bag of my sons new born clothes that i had lent my friend a few months back...hmmm is this a sign.
Oh well what will be will be, only 7 days to go. Its my birthday on the 2nd (wed) so i may do an early test??
thanks for listening
anna pma pma pma xxxxxxx

Replies

• Hey sounds good you nevr no!!

I am due AF on the 2nd dec too so if she does not arrive over night i will be POAS with FMU on the second too whoop whoop not long just got to get past this weekend!!

Happy birthday for the 2nd Dec!!! image
  • thanks mj, heres hoping, i am going to start a post of countdown symptoms!!! good luck
    anna xx