Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

did any one see dawn having a baby on BBC3 last night???????

i wacthed the documentary last night and am now really scared and think if and when i get my BFP i will be to posh to push!!!!!!!

i know it is naturaly but it does not look prety and am not to sure if i would feel v comfortable after...know what i mean

Replies

• i missed it but by all accounts it was way tmi, i don't think i will be going out my way to watch that one, think if its ever my turn i'll be happy to stay up the other end and make sure oh does as well! hes sqimish at the best of time!! lol!!
  • I watched it last night and thought it was a really good documentary, she actually said and asked what everyone is thinking and i learnt alot. It did scare me a bit, but the fact that most of the women say they can't remember most of it afterwards gave me a bit of confidence, and i certainly didnt realise that sex can feel better afterwards..hehe image
  • hi i have given birth 10 months ago and i cant remember!!! i couldnt describe the contractions if i tried but the only thing i can remember is that it bloody well hurt pushing but i couldnt describe the pain. HOWEVER at the time you are so engrossed in whats happening that you just deal with the pain (i did it pain relief free and im a wimp!) also he old cliche is so true as soon as my son was placed on my chest its completely gone, forgotten. no pain at all and very bearable after. and on the sex front i was back in the saddle so to speak after my 6 week check and it was the best sex ever!!!! i had LOADS of stitches as i tore badly but they healed by then and all is normal!!! Hubby watched our son born and said it was the most wonderful yet freaky thing ever im so glad he did. honestly i had a very long labour and pushed for 4 hours as he was stuck and would do it again tomorrow!!! xxx
  • i didn watch it but iv had a real life preview of what it can be like i was my mums birthing partner when you was having my lil sister within months she was pregnant with my lil brother and it didn look pretty but they say ya forget all about pain afterwoods and do it all again lol it would be worth it.
  • All I can say ladies is that when you're in labour you won't give a toss about your dignity and you def forget the pain! I swore I wasn't having anymore after my first but now trying for number four!!

• I watched it and was scared!!!!! But I think as soon as it's over it must be forgotten as no-one would ever have more than one baby! BTW did anyone notice that the camera man kept getting shots up Dawn's skirt?!!!! My hubby was v. amused! x
  • I thought it was a really good programme for anyone who doesnt know what to expect - certainly showed how you really couldnt care less what is going on around you which was certainly my case - wasnt wearing anything as far as I know when they made me get out of the birthing pool and wheeled round to consultants bit as baby was facing the wrong way - god only knows what people saw!
    Did cry a bit when the last one had her baby - made me remember the absolute magic of holding my lo for the first time, and why I so want to have another one now.....
    Lets have massive snow showers of babydust for us all this month!!!
  • hi i thought it was really great. lol great insight, im looking forward to my BFP one day.

love stacey xx