Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Yippie!!!! I'M PREGNANT...

Hi to all ttc..

My period was due on Wednesday the 28th Feb...Did a clearblue test this morning and it showed a big fat positve....
I couldn't bear to look, so I gave it to hubby. We are over the moon, baby no:4 on the way.
I guess it's goodbye on here for now as I move onto the next forum, altough I'll always come back and check on you guys to see how you are all doing. Life won't be the same without you all!!!
Good Luck everyone, thinking of you all. I guess after me chilling out from being a complete obsessed nutter paid off.
Love & BIG hugs to all...Sarah...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx image

Replies

• hi sarah. congratulations!!!..well done. i bet you are buzzin. take care hugs becky xx ps im hoping to find out in the next day or 2! everything crossed.
  • Yeah- Thanks. We really are. Hubby & I have had silly grins from ear to ear all day. Having suffered a m/c last July , which knocked us sideways and been trying since last November. We are both overjoyed to say the least..
    Good luck hun, I've got everything croosed for you. Keep me posted... Sarah xxx
  • congratulations!!! Looks like there is a definite baby boom at the moment, come and join us in the nov forum!!! Good luck REBECCA2 let us know soon as Lisa xxx
  • hi, thanks girls..i know how you feel sarah cos ive had 3 m/c so it was a big step for us to try again...oh god i hope it works out this time.. lisa i never thought of that!! if i am, will i be on the november forum? i havent thought that far lol. cool. well if i am ill see you both on there then thank you! x lets hope im grinning from ear to ear soon. xx
  • made up for you sazzy congrats to you both
  • Hi Sarah,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you.lots of love Gayle xx
  • Congrats!!! Best of luck, take care. xxx
  • Hi Sarah. Many, many congratulations to you both. Fantastic news. lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Congratulations, really pleased for you and your family. xxxxximage
  • congrats !!!!!!!! lookforwad to chatting on the pregnancy site
  • Congratulations! That is great news, hoping to join the preg forum myself soon, had a m/c in jan. I am not due for another few weeks though.