Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I can't believe it :O

Replies

• Options
    huge huge congrats hun, can i have some of ur baby dust please xxxx
  • Options
    Congrats to you, what a great line so early. Sticky babt dust x x x
  • Options
    Hi Tronski, I remember you too hun, how's everything going for you? you must be due soon??

Hey MrsHobbes! thanks hun image xx

Hi, I'm 30+1 today so not much longer. I'm very scared, excited and overwhelmed. Things seem to be going well so far - just taking it each week at a time. xxx
  • Options
    I KNEW IT!!!! image

My dream came true! Sooooo happy for you! xxxxx
  • Options
    OMG yea!! I'd forgotten all about that! you must have a bit of mystic meg about you Tilty!!!

That time has really flew by Tronski, you'll be holding you're little bubs before you know it and you'll wonder why you were ever worried! xx
  • Options
    yay!!! just spied this!!! massive congrats, sending lots of sticky babydust your way and pma for h&h 9m xxx
  • Options
    btw that is not a faint line at all is it! xxx
  • Options
    Hahaha - maybe I have hidden mystic abilities to predict BFPs now?!

Sorry is you've said this elsewhere already and I missed it, but just out of curiosity, did you do anything different this month?

• Options
    The only thing I did different was after keeping my legs against the wall for 5-10mins, I just went straight to sleep instead of running to the bathroom to 'clean up'
    We only managed to BD 3 times this month though so it really shows it's not quantity!

Thanks smudgesmith! the line has me completely shocked, I'm even considering the possibility of twins at the minute :O :lol: xx
  • Options
    congratulations! hope everything goes ok
    xxxx
  • Options
    wow!! fab news congrats. my af not due till sat and im dying to test. hubby thinks we are waiting a week after that lol!! little does he know!! h&h 9 months huni x
  • Options
    Well done hun! My lines are similar to yours, I really wish they didn't make the control line so dark!

Hope this bean sticks for you. Ill probably see you over in DID when I've had my early scan. Wohooo for xmas puds image
  • Options
    congrats lady2188!! see you in DID! x
  • Options
    CONGRATS Huni

WOOP WOOP WOOP

See you ova in DID

gems (was gembags)
  • Options
    Huni, You were a good Omen!!!! I got my BFP too. We are pg together again!! I hope our beans are super super super super (how many times can I say it!) sticky this time. image See you in DID. I am due Xmas eve!

BTW my SD hpt looks just like yours but I don't know how to get a picture to load????? :\?
  • Options
    Congratulations huni and BOB!

Really wishing you both incredibly super-dooper sticky beanies!
  • Options
    Congratulations huni and BOB!

Really wishing you both incredibly super-dooper sticky beanies!
  • Options
    OMG yayyyyy!!!! congrats hun!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! My due date is Xmas eve/day as well (my cycle varies 28/29 days so have to wait and see what the doc puts me as)
    We are destined to be bump buddies image
    I opened a photobucket account and loaded the pic to it, then copy the IMG link it gives you and paste it here, you need to change the IMG to small letters and hey presto!

Course they are super sticky beans, I know it! woohoooo, aww you just made my day! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Super news!

x x x
  • Options
    Hey Huni -
    Me again! image
    Seen this on the front page, and saw that you are due on Xmas Eve/Xmas Day - how lovely!!! image

Lots and lots of super sticky baby dust heading your way image

Leanne (29+1) xxx