Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

good morning girls

hi everyone,hope you are all well.whats everyone up to today? ive got an exciting morning today!!! got to go and buy a new ironing board,as my one snapped last night!! i must have been too rough with it lol.all my tension and frustration must have come out lol!! well happy tuesday everyone,have a great day.its day 11 today. love Gayle xx

Replies

• Hi Gayle - sorry I didn't catch what it is your buying - an ironing board - what is that????? by the way - happy tuesday!! xx
  • lol thanks hun xx
  • Hi Gayle, mmm, v exciting! image ooh, day 11, I'm day 16 and have been kinda busy! Def got ov pains yesterday which is good coz I don't think I ov last mth. Happy tuesday too. I'm at work, but always make time to catch up with any news on here!!
  • hi gayle how can you stand the excitement of buying an ironing board! take someone with you just in case it gets to much lol

my friends oh bought her an ironing board for her birthday once!?!

day 21 but feels like day28 :-c
  • I'd rather be buying an ironing board than working any day of the week!

its either day 11 or day 36 for me! so am just going for continual humping just in case! - hoorah
  • I'd rather be buying an ironing board than working any day of the week!

its either day 11 or day 36 for me! so am just going for continual humping just in case! - hoorah
  • hi speckles how are you feeling hun xx
  • i know whatan ironin board is.. its that foldin table i do my mums nails on!
  • i thought it was something to hang your coat on!
  • hey rubysmum! i'm fine thanks - still no news!!!!
    house move finally going ahead on friday into rented but old flat still not sold.
    with rent and mortgage to pay bloomin good job its been bfn up to now!

to be honest i've so much on my mind its almost forgotten about (who am i kidding why am i on here if i'm not thinking about it!!!!)
  • hi everyone i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its got pictures of pegs on it!!!!! how cools that lol!!!! hi nessa,day 16,you lucky girl. keep busy!!! hi leigh,oh my god,i hope your friend smacked him round the head with it lol!!!!! hi speckles,happy humping!!! xx
  • hi gayle
    had equally interesting day,boss phoned me at 8.10 to ask if i could work extra today and stupidly said yes....do i have mug written on my forehead????am on day 15 .dont think ive done it though as sore boobs and backache today boooo.hows you.did no one tell you that ironing boards are not stable enough to shag on lolgotta go eastenders on.xx
  • hi claire are you still about?? why did you say yes to your boss???? never mind,you will be glad when you get the extra wages.tried out my new ironing board,its fab!! i mean i ironed on it,i didnt shag on it lol!!! i see you live in cornwall.im going on holiday in 3 weeks,think its somewhere near there im going. xx
  • hi gayle
    howz u today?any smiley faces yet.where u going on holiday?you dont wanna come here ,theyve demolished the town in a bid to revamp it ,but it seems to be all demolishing and no building..
    day16 today so its wait and see oh i hate this bit......xx
  • hi claire, im fine hows you? no smiley faces.not using sticks this month. i got it wrong,i thought it was Cornwall we are going too,but oh has informed me that its Devon!!!!! its a Haven holiday park.its on the coast,near Exmouth i think????? xx
  • hi claire,is that place anywhere near you? im at the other end of the map lol,so not very clued up on that area xx
  • hi gayle
    devon is right next to cornwall,never been though.weve just bought some fish and a tank,anything to pass the time lol xx
  • hi claire,we did that 3 months ago lol. got 2 goldfish,they are called Bits and Bobs xx
  • got 2 black moors and something else called cod,haddock and zippy..lol...hows ur day hun?
  • i love the names!! my days been good thanks.went out for lunch with oh and my boy.it was a chinese buffet place.i ate soooooooooo much,it was fantastic!!! the weather is fab today.hows your day been? whats the weather like down your way? hope its nice when we come down!! i cant wait.Liam is so excited!!