Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New and paranoid

Hi girlies,

I know this will be the place to ask this without anyone thinking im an idiot!

How quickly did you start to feel bloated and swollen after conceiving??

Reason i ask is i had my coil removed when i was back in the uk a couple of weeks ago (we live in america at the mo) and my 'ov' time was around the 24th - well we BD from 22nd - 25th and now i feel all bloated (this may also be due to Christmas food)
I have been going to the gym everyday as i get married in 3 weeks and i'm worried my dress won't do up. I am a fully qualified Personal trainer so i know how to train if pregnant.

My AF is not due until 6th Jan and of course now i am imagining 'signs'

i've rambled on here and probably doesn't make any sense

Replies

• i think it would be to early to get bloating but hay everyones different. i think best thing you can do is wait till your af date then take a early morning test hun. x
  • hello, just wanted to welcome u to the boards!! you sound really busy!! lol good luck hope u get your bfp! we????re ttc baby number 2 with no luck yet...hope 2008 is our year xxx
    amandaxxx
  • Hi thanks for the welcome,
    I think i have reasoned with myself that i have just eaten too much food - LOL
    I will be amazed if we get a BFP straight away and if we don't my next ov time is on our wedding day so that will be fun image
    I'd love it to be soon but need to be realistic i think xx
  • Hi i fell pregnant in september but sadly lost it in november,but when i first fell pregnant i felt different straight away.i was bloated,greasy hair and skin and this was after about 15 days of coming off the pill.
    hope this helps abit.
    xx
  • aah thanks Lilymc
    are you trying again now? sorry for your loss must be tough

lets hope if i am the greasy hair and skin holds off - not a good look for my wedding piccies - he he xx
  • Hi hope it holds off for you aswell,it wasnt nice.
    We are trying now.I went for the 12 week scan and there was just the sack there no baby had a d&c in november and i am back to normal now and feeling so much better.

Hope everything goes well
    xx
  • thanks SB - i know what you mean about the symptom spotting - is my new game - he he he !!

I'll take your advice on the fun bit though - :0 x
  • hi runningbird and welcome.
    May be a bit early for symptoms, but you never know til af shows or not. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck and babydust. Filo x
  • Hi hun, welcome!

You never know your luck, but it is easy to symptom spot - Last month i had pretty much every symptom going but AF showed up.. early infact! : )

Now i am trying not to even think about symptoms, as the girls have already said just try to relax have fun and any worries just ask on here, everyone is really helpful.

Good luck hun
    Beas
    xxx