Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Still no AF

Well AF was due Monday and still not here.
the light bleed i had a weekend stopped as quick as it arrived and was not really a bleed just different colour.
have done a couple of tests out of excitement and still negative.

Just wondered how soon after implantation do you think i would see a positive result.

i just feel like something really weird is going on in my body - my boobs are swollen and nipples really really sore and i could sleep at the drop of the hat......

any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure I read about 10days, have got the 4 days early test? because they're abit stronger than normal tests. Good luck I hope it was implantation bleed...Lisa xxx
  • Options
    ooo- sounds positive how exciting! hope it was implantation....well like ive bored every1 with b4, my test didnt show until i was 9days late! and definitely get a first response test theyre ace xxx
  • Options
    Hi Speckles, I am the same as you. Af was due on Monday and other than bad cramps in the morning and an occasional feeling of travel sickness af has still not arrived. I did a test on Tuesday but it was negative so I will wait until the weekend and if still no af will test again. I know its tmi but I have had quite a lot of clear discharge (sorry!!!) has anyone else experienced this when their af was late? Good luck speckles, fingers crossed for you!! xx
  • Options
    Hiya girls, had exactly the smae feeling last week and my af arrived 6 almost 7 in fact days late. Im not saying you cant be pg i am just saying not to get your hopes up too high! (ha like i managed it) although having said that many folk go on to get a positive later in the week and i hope this is the case for you girls!!!!.

I have everything firmly crossed for you both and keep us posted. A good happy ending would be great right about now!

Jellybaby xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Jellybaby, I am still expecting my af to arrive any moment but like you say I can't help but get my hopes up a bit. Really good to hear you sounding more positive today, really hope it is your turn soon you really deserve it xx
  • Options
    Thankl you liz. got everything crossed for you. How you feeling now??? I really hope your pg and not just af playing tricks on you!!! Good luck hun and keep me posted xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi all. Well, speckles and Liz, this is sounding promising. I SO hope that you are both pg as i need some good news on hear that one os us has succeeded. I am day 8 today so only three days till ov sticks!!!! lol. How are you feeling today jellybaby? Hope things are getting better for you too image. Good luck to al lthose trying to get in the club, that is, the January 2008 club image Lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Morning all, well still no af and its the first morning since Monday that I haven't woken up with af type cramps. Feel a bit sickly though and am shattered, not going to test again unless my af has not arrived by Monday as I only have one test left! Am still convinced my af will show up sooner or later, it is very nerve racking waiting so that probably why I feel sick!! My OH is getting excited so I really hope he isn't in for a big dissapointment. I keep telling him its early days. Good luck everyone and thanks for your kind words. Speckles any news? xxx
  • Options
    Hi all!

thanks for all messages and good wishes.
    no news yet lizb

have become obsessed with tweaking my nipples lol! and i think they are much less sore today.

and yeah on the tmi - i had loads of clear dishcarge yesterday..... v odd.

anyway there's loads going on in life at the moment - we were supposed to be moving house tomorrow from London to Yorkshire but its got delayed to the week after. Not even sure if it will be ready to go ahead then but we have to move as can't put removal company off again without losing ??1000 fee!!!! so facing a weekend in a house full of cardboard boxes and nothing to cook with. Can't decide whether to go camping or just stay at home and eat takeaways.

Have one test in the cupboard so am saving that for Sunday night!

take care ladies....
  • Options
    Hi liz glad to hear it still staying away, not to get your hopes up but I had lost of thick clear discharge at beginning of pg before I got +ive and travel sickness is actually the words I used to describe how I was feeling, really hope it is but the mind has away of playing really cruel tricks sometimes on your body. Have you got one of the 4 day early test? when did you last test? If it's been a couple of days you maybe pleasantly surprised, I was getting very faint lines. Let us know Lisa xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Lisa, I used a clearblue test on Monday and got a fairly faint negative. Like you say I am trying not to get my hopes up but its very difficult!! Its really nice to hear what other people have experienced so I get an idea of whats going on in my bod!!

Hi Speckles, where abouts in Yorkshire are you moving to? I used to live in Yorkshire and really liked it (am in Norway now just to be different). Good luck with the move! xx
  • Options
    Morning ladies. Well speckles and liz, things sounding more promising now so keeping fingers crossed for both of you as it would be great to get some good news on here. Best of luck to you both, hope some babydust falls your way image lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    good luck ladies.... it sounds very positive i had very sore nipples that was the very first sign of my pregnancy plus i felt soooooo tired right from the beginning. keep us posted and i really hope its good news for u speckles and lizb xx
  • Options
    thanks so much guys
    i'm actually convinced that i'm not actually pg so have not got my hopes up too much I'm more concerned about knowing whats going on with my body - i just feel very out of sorts.

Liz B i'm moving to north yorkshire (northallerton) but am originally from sheffield - been in London for over 7 years now.

the trouble i have with testing is as this is first month off pill i've no idea what a normal cycle is (i've been on it since i was 16 with a few short breaks) and never measured them to be honest. so just guessing when af was due - might not even be late yet. -

i'm not the most patient person in the world can you tell????8\)
  • Options
    Morning girls, Good luck speckles and lizb!!! Hope af stays away!! xxxxx
  • Options
    OMG!! Liz if you had a faint line on Monday I would definetly test again. I had a 2 x test with faint line on the Friday, 1x faint line on Saturday and then admitted defeat and spent a little more on the digital with words and got 100% pregnant on the Sunday. You are talking 4 days since you last faint line should definetly have a stronger line today. Hi speckles try not to think about it to much something similar happen to me, I had coil out Jan 4th had a normal af within a few days then two weeks later had a bleed for two days nothing like a normal af for me was thinking it may be implantation bleed so waited another two weeks and tested but it was -ve(gutted!!) but two weeks after that I had +ve. It now looks like from my dates that the second bleed which I thought was implantation bleed was actually an af and different because my body was adjusting back to the norm. Give yourself a week or so and test again but try and count the small bleed you had as af and keep trying just in case you could be ov at this moment I was!!!!
  • Options
    Hi Lisa, I so hope you are right! I am so nervous to test again and have to take a deep breath every time I go to the loo just incase my af has appeared! Think I will wait until the weekend just to give a bit more time (aren't I chicken!!). My mother in law is staying with us at the mo which doesn't make testing easy as we don't want her to know incase she gets her hopes up!

Speckles - fingers crossed for you still, you never know. North Yorkshire is very nice I used to live near York, hope the move goes well.

Good luck everyone ttc!! xxx
  • Options
    OMG lizb and speckles!!!!!!!!! get testing girlies!! i am so excited. fingers firmly crossed for you both!!! keep us posted
    xxxxxxxxxx
    :lol:
  • Options
    Thanks Jellybaby, will keep you posted! Good luck to you too, really hope this is your month after all your upset xx
  • Options
    Oh my god! Took a test this morning - so much for waiting until the weekend I have no will power, and it was positive!!!! =)
    I can't believe it, I stood and stared at it for about twenty minutes before I realised I better get myself sorted out or my mother in law would suspect something!! My OH has gone to work (although I have texted him!) so I had to tell someone!!! xxxxx