Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

mixed signals

sorry be on here moaning again ladies .......

i am due to test fri had really bad pains over wk end and today have had the slightest of spotting no pains though....
but feel like crying one minute, ready punch or lash out the next.......
I just know the dreaded witch is on her way.
sooooo fed up with this all now feel like been trying forever (5months) i know not forever but feels it.....
Feeling very sorry for myself so do apologise to u all for ranting .......

Replies

• i know how u feel hun, it's so unfair that along with finding out we're not pregnant we also have all the horrible witch pain to deal with too, talk about a double kick in the teeth! This is month 11 for me but it's not over til she turns up - fingers crossed for you!
  • Hi Brammer

I know how you feel as month 5/6 for us as have long cycles it aint easy but people do say it gets easier and you relax more the longer youve been trying.

I have kinda gave up hope in the sense that it will happen so maybe just try to relax and go with the flow.

It could be implantation the spotting all you can do is wait I know its head doing every month but you will get your BFP.

Fingers crossed and good luck

Ps If your wondering why am up so early I have cleaning, ironing and packing to do before my hol setting off at 1.00 am tomorrow morning so have a full day to get organised he he

Sat in the sun most of yesterday and played with my nephews they soaked me with super soakers!!!

xx
  • thankyou ladies for replying.... hope ure having a great hol sparkling diamond... had weird day again today with slight spotting then it stopped again yet again with no pains aint holding out much hope of a bfp but as we say it aint over til it over for another month..... one of these days will get a bfp.......