Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Negative HCG Blood Test :cry:

Hi all

Well rang for my results today was told 'normal' I dont know what to think now but at least I can move on I dont think we are going to be trying this month as baby would be due Dec with my long cycles and hubby comes out of work at xmas so its a stressful time enough without having to add birth on top!!

He is self employed so always comes out of work beginning dec and then sometimes doesnt go back to work until feb/mar this would mean that we wouldnt be able to cope with me being on maternity pay and hubby out of work.

Good luck and babydust to all.

I dont know what to do about my belly as it is still swollen and sore feel so bloated all the time, belching, wind think it could be my ibs playing up or maybe just symptoms from coming off the pill.

Speak soon xx

Replies

• Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry, sending a super ((((((hug)))))). Will miss you, don't be gone for long! xxx
  • Ahhh SD, I'm not sure what to say really other than at least you 're a little further forward.

Have you tried aloe vera juice and avoiding pasta and pototoes for a couple of weeks? This may help your tummy.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

V xxx
  • hi my af arrived lastnight so i wont be on either for a few months as ive got a hol booked in 10 weeks time so il be seeing you soon aswell. i wanted it to be this year because somehow it seems shorter lol and if due next year just seems so far away xx
  • aw noooooo so sorry SD *big hugz*
    I suppose you know for definate now and you can carry on TTC when your ready, I wouldnt want to be due in december either, such a busy month! lol

Hope you get your BFP soon.

MPP
    xxx
  • aw noooooo so sorry SD *big hugz*
    I suppose you know for definate now and you can carry on TTC when your ready, I wouldnt want to be due in december either, such a busy month! lol

Hope you get your BFP soon.

MPP
    xxx
  • That sucks SD, so sorry for you. Don't give up on the doctors though; keep going back and get your tummy sorted. At least then you'll be in good health when you return to TTC.

Really wish it had been better news hon. Don't run away altogether!! xxx
  • BUGGER!! Well at least yoou know for sure but it doesnt make you feel any better really i suppose xx Try and check in somtimes if you can even if its just to say Hi! xx
  • sorry to hear your bad news SD I know all too well what the disapointment & limbo is like hon. Hopefully you'll have a firm BFP really soon.

take care.

KJx
  • sorry to hear that but at least your not stuck in limbo now, i hope when you are ready to ttc again it doesnt take too long xx
  • really sorry to hear your news. I suppose you can take some comfort in that you no where you are and can now TTC and get your much wanted BFP.

Don't stay away too long my fellow may bride!!

take care
  • Hi sorry I havent been on since last nite, I never said I was going away (he he) sorry for the confusion!

As it happens I thought conceiving in march would give us a december baby but i would be DIN.

I have talked to hubby and he said carry on regardless through all the turmoil and pain we will get our BFP am sure.

I think it has just been confusing because the symptoms have been there but they could have been ov/af on her way too. I think its easy to get caught up in babyworld too and want something so much that you start to believe you are.

Doctors havent been much help they just keep saying wait another month so weve decided to stay away from docs now until Nov if no BFP then that way they will hopefully start investigations.

Thanks for all your support and dont worry am not leaving but I am just going to try and not be on here so much so that my crazy is a little less crazy if you know what I mean!!

Couldnt be without you guys (hugs) xx