Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1st month of ttc #2!! cycle buddies step this way xx

Me me me :lol:, I'm on CD23 but no idea when AF is due. Getting lots of pg symptoms but I think it's more me willing them to appear image. It's always nice to chat to ladies in a similar position.

Lyndsey
xx

Replies

• Options
    Hello! Oooh brilliant, I'm in!!

I am so new to this!! I've just had to look up what CD meant, image))

I think I'm on day 21 of my cycle and no idea when to expect AF either but planning on testing at the end of next week if no AF by then.

I've just come off the pill and felt a few symptoms over the past few weeks but think its just due to being off the pill and my body readjusting more than anything else. Did anyone notice anything like that happening to them??

MummyB2B, oooh, when are you going to test?

Looking forward to having some people to chat to who are going through the same thing and here's to some nice BFPs asap!

Kim x

• Options
    Hi MrsSP, I tested this morning and got BFN but will test again Sat/Sun if AF hasn't arrived by then. I've only had one period since coming off the pill so not sure when to expect the next one.
  • Options
    I've been getting a lot of the same symptoms as I did with dd1 but I think it's more likely because I'm analysing it image. Abi is 19 months now and I'm sooooo ready to give her a little brother or sister. Good luck to you both xx
  • Options
    Gonna join you ladies if you don't mind. We are ttc no 2 also, although we are in 2nd month - all the ttc stuff is all new to me so might as well be 1st month! My AF is due on sat but thats 28 days and my cyles can be anything from 28-35 so gonna try not to test until CD35, unless she has turned up of course!!

Sending you all baby dust! Looking forward to hearing all about your BFPs soon - it always makes me so positive to hear of others getting their pos tests! x
  • Options
    Can I join too? I'm on CD26 and haven't tested yet. Bought some tests today but don't know when to do it! I'm a bit nervous. Thought I may wait to see if AF arrives - due around Thursday x
  • Options
    Can I join in too? Am ttc with baby no 3 after having miscarriage in March. AF have returned no problem but sometimes 27 days in a cycle and sometimes 28 so don't know what's going on. Have been trying to plan for when I am likely to concieve but no luck yet. Would be great to go on the journey with some others...good luck to us all and lots of baby dust! xx
  • Options
    Hi Happymummy,

I've now moved over from 'planning for a baby'!!

Hello to all the ladies i haven't spoken to. I'm TTC number 3 and am on CD27, AF should have arrived yesterday but no signs yet! I'm TTC once this AF is out of the way but i we did BD unprotected a couple of times around ovulation this month so there is a chance i could be pregnant. If Af hasnt arrived by friday i will test then. I came off my pill in may so have had 3 months to let my cycles settle and they seem to be quite short (25/26 days).

Good luck to everyone, looking forward to chatting to you all xx
  • Options
    Hi Happymummy,

I've now moved over from 'planning for a baby'!!

Hello to all the ladies i haven't spoken to. I'm TTC number 3 and am on CD27, AF should have arrived yesterday but no signs yet! I'm TTC once this AF is out of the way but i we did BD unprotected a couple of times around ovulation this month so there is a chance i could be pregnant. If Af hasnt arrived by friday i will test then. I came off my pill in may so have had 3 months to let my cycles settle and they seem to be quite short (25/26 days).

Good luck to everyone, looking forward to chatting to you all xx
  • Options
    helloooo! we are in our first month of ttc baby #2 too! currently ovulating.. CD28!!! (i know!)

af was on the 19th july.. so suppose im doing my 2week wait soon!!!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!
    We're TTC baby 2, and on CD12 of our 2nd month. BDing lots and hoping for the best!
    MissG only took one month, so fingers crossed it wont take us long. MissG is five months old tomorrow!
    AF is next due with me on 2nd Sep, but hoping for a no show and a BFP!!!
    Baby dust to you all :::::::::::::::::::::::::
  • Options
    Hello!
    We are ttc for baby No3 and this is our first month. I'm not great with the abbreviations yet but will give it a go!! We are BD every other night and I am CD12 so a little while to wait. I fell first month off the pill with my younger 2 so hoping it will be third time lucky. We live in wiltshire and I work in a secondary school. Good luck to you all xxx
  • Options
    Well i think AF is on her way! Had the tiniest amount of brown spotting this morning but nothing since and have some craps image I'll see what happens tomorrow.

I'm from northamptonshire and am a stay at home mum since i had my first 3 years ago and i love it!

Sending lots of babydust to you all xx

• Options
    Hi again!
    Happymummy1980 - you must get sooo broody working in Mothercare. Understandably handy though - hope you get a nice staff disco?
    I live in West Lothian and am currently on maternity leave and loving every minute!!
    xxx
  • Options
    hey girls wondering if i could join you?! im on month 2 of ttc for no 2!! my little girl is 4 and im desperate for another!!!! just ordered some pre seed hope it helps this month! i am opking and temping as doc said to after pill to keep track of cycles!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hi, can i join too???
    I'm on CD7 (i believe)!! And we've been BDing twice a day for last couple of days an i think are just gonna carry on like that!!!!!! LOL
    My next AF is due 11/09 so hoping it wont turn up! Good luck to you all and look forward to hearing about BFP's!!!!
    I have 2 girls, aged 8 and 2. So this will be no3!
    Would love a boy, but not bothered so long as its healthy!!!
    Fingers crossed for all of you
    xxxx
  • Options
    This is our first month ttc no.2. My son is 10 months old.
    Im cd 11 and due to ovulate around cd 15. Hubby is back tomorrow night so hopefully good timing!
    Hope to hear lots of bfp's soon.
    xcx
  • Options
    hey hunni yes im the pre seed and opk lady!!! he he mine is aswell just about hanging on in there!!!! i have heard it helps i have a round tube cusion i put under mine i think it would freak hubby out if i started doing handstands etc!!! he he
  • Options
    im here!! im here!!!! lol

happymummy iv been itching to get onto this post lol my laptop had a virus so could pretty much only view it on ohs i phone... so now i am back and officially graduating!! woooop!!!

also, a big hello to the other ladies... how are we all getting on?? im on cd 12 of a 27/28 day cycle (i think looking back over my diary they are more often 27days) anyway we officially started last night lol the thing is, is my dd (nearly 3) was not planned so all of this is so very new to me .. prob tmi. but when we were bding last night it felt so odd/different... since i had dd i was scared id get pregnant too soon again (i was on the pill before dd1) but now its the total opposite! lol its such a transition.. im now (already) thinking i hope i am pregnant or i could become pregnant today etc its so odd to think you dont really know whats going on in your body lol and i realise thats daft after 1 night! but with dd being a surprise there was none of this anticipation... if that makes any sense???

anyway enough rambling.. i hope everyone is well and wish lots of sticky baby dust to all of you!!

• Options
    Hi Ladies! Hope we're all well tonight?
    Happymummy - yes I'm really keen to have a small age gap between our babies (if we can get lucky soon). I think it'll be hard work for the first year or so, but easier in the long run. I'd also like to have a big career gap just now rather than go back and then go off again! Really hoping for a quick BFP (as are most gals on this forum!!).
    Spuddy - I'm with you on the BDing feeling different when you're TTC. The actions are the same, but you just think about it totally differently!
    Good luck TTC!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Well I stopped being relaxed about the whole thing and decided to test. BFN! I was 70% convinced I was pregnant as was convinced I had some symptoms. Tbh if I had of been pregnant it would have been bad timing in respect of a holiday we have booked with friends for next year so was stressing about it a bit. So I would have thought I would have been relieved by a BFN but when it came to it I was pretty disappointed.

Onto month 2 then !