Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for someone to talk to...

2»

Replies

• Hi Tiny T, welcome to the site, like the others have said there is ALWAYS someone on here to talk to, day and night. Everyone is so supportive and fantastic and we are like a big cyber family. Good luck with your next appointment adn i really hope something positive comes out of it. Take care hun. SLOW xx
  • Hi Tiny.T, and welcome. Im sorry to hear you are feeling so down. dont worry about your mixed feelings towards your friends, its totally natural to feel like this. Happy for them on one hand, but soooo jealous and upset on the other! I mc last week, then today on the school run a friend of mine told me she is pregnant. It was hard not to scream at the unfairness of it! Im happy for her, but it could not have come at a worse time. So I know how you must be feeling when you have to listen to your workmate. Im cringeing at the thought of listening to my friend go on about it every day for the next few months!! :roll:

I really feel for you, I cant imagine what it must be like to have been trying for so long. At least you can take some comfort from the fact that your tests are clear, so it prob comes down to poor timing or something.

Im sure you will be holding your much wanted little bubba very soon, and by the sounds of you, you will be a fab mummy and your lo will be very much loved, treasured and wanted. And very lucky to have you and your oh as parents! Good luck hun, look forward to chatting to you. xx

• Hi Tiny.T, and welcome. Im sorry to hear you are feeling so down. dont worry about your mixed feelings towards your friends, its totally natural to feel like this. Happy for them on one hand, but soooo jealous and upset on the other! I mc last week, then today on the school run a friend of mine told me she is pregnant. It was hard not to scream at the unfairness of it! Im happy for her, but it could not have come at a worse time. So I know how you must be feeling when you have to listen to your workmate. Im cringeing at the thought of listening to my friend go on about it every day for the next few months!! :roll:

I really feel for you, I cant imagine what it must be like to have been trying for so long. At least you can take some comfort from the fact that your tests are clear, so it prob comes down to poor timing or something.

Im sure you will be holding your much wanted little bubba very soon, and by the sounds of you, you will be a fab mummy and your lo will be very much loved, treasured and wanted. And very lucky to have you and your oh as parents! Good luck hun, look forward to chatting to you. xx

Hi Babybump4 - thanks so much for your lovely message, and i am so sorry to hear about your mc. When i think of how i feel at the moment, i can't begin to understand how you must be feeling! You are so strong being able to come on and give such lovely messages.

I just have to keep going forward and keep praying that my baby will be with me one day :\)

Thanks so much again, and i look forward to chatting to you again.

Everyone has been so lovely to me. Today i have felt so much better after having someone to have a moan at!

x x x x x x x x