Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Whats your favourite sexual position?? :lol:

2»

Replies

• eeerrrrrrmmmm.......

Me on top..... If oh is on top he *wins* image and i dont finish the race at all :lol:

Love it when i sit on OH's lap on sofa *blush* :lol::lol:

Gems x
  • I love doin it in the shower altho not a very good position for ttc! lol!
  • loving this post ladies!! babyhughs, I tried it in the shower with OH once but I fell out and took the entire shower cutain with me. Nearly wet ourselves laughing, thank god I wasnt injured - imagine trying to explain that to a couple of paramedics!!
    I like doggy or with me on top and lots of cuddles when we're done!
    xx
  • loving this post ladies!! babyhughs, I tried it in the shower with OH once but I fell out and took the entire shower cutain with me. Nearly wet ourselves laughing, thank god I wasnt injured - imagine trying to explain that to a couple of paramedics!!
    I like doggy or with me on top and lots of cuddles when we're done!
    xx
  • ooh got so excited I posted twice!!
  • just posted and it disappeared! humph
    Anyway - I said

wickedly, filthy thread girls - love it!

My new fave position has to be on the kitchen worktops!! Oooh la la

*PP84 fans herself cool at the thought*

p.s. doggy is the winner in bed though
  • OMG Autumn79 - I'm in stitches!!!! Lol! How funny! Luckily we've got a built in shower cubicle so can lean against the walls! xx
  • Ooohhh - love to join in...

It does depend on what mood we're both in, doggy and then if we're tired I go forward down on my front and he lies on top. At the moment, he likes kneeling up, with me lay on my back and he holds my legs up in front on him, it's a toe-curlingly fab!

I like me on top, but oh's quite stocky (rugby player!) and I only have short chunky legs, so we don't do it for long!!

I'm fancing trying the shower out, but thinking of trying these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16715

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16716

what do you girls think?
  • pmsl at the pics. imagine if modelling things like that was your job tho!! would make it easier not to slip down the wall at a crucial moment i suppose!
  • :lol::lol::lol: Arls I love them!! They look great! And so reasonably priced image

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on December 14, 2009 09:36 PM]

• Brilliant! You'll have to let us know if tyhey work! He he!
  • ooow - i was going to check to c if anyone had put it but along with your opening post and what seems to be the majority - i have to say - doggy!

I agree with you dotty - on top and in control is good but I do like to finish with doggy.

x

LOL - you guys know more than some of my close friends.

• My favourite at the moment has to be reverse cowgirl which we usually end up turning into doggy!!
    Is it true that there are some positions better for boys and some for girls?

xxx
  • OMG image

I did not expect this post to take off it was done the other night for a bit of fun lmao :lol:

Anyway I just wanted to say that i am pleased the majority are with me on the doggy woo hoo image

Ttc2ndbaby - hi hun, I believe there are different positions for conceiving either a boy or a girl but am not sure what these are hun :lol:

Anyway over 300 views and 30 something posts lmao

Good luck to everyone and get BDing like mad he he for that XMAS BFP image

imageimageimage

SD xx