Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hi everyone

Hi ladies,how are you all doing? day 9 for me today. my clearblue fertility monitor arrived this morning,so im feeling positive.love and hugs to you all. Gayle xx

Replies

• best of luck to you xx

Sam 24w+2
  • thanks sam. hi sarah,i got the letter tuesday morning,and i sent it back tuesday afternoon,and the stuff arrived today.it says to start using it on day 1 of my next cycle.ive been ttc for 6 months xx
  • Hi Gayle, I got mine today too, hopefully we'll all get a bfp soon!! xxxxx
  • this might sound very blonde but what does ttc mean? i hear it alot and just dont know lol .... embarrased now
  • hi candygirl,i hope so hun!!! xxxx
  • hi sam lol!!! its trying to conceive!! xxxx
  • Hi gayle and all. Well, 6 days late but got bfn yesterday and all the af symptoms so i wish it would hurry up so i can start from day 1 again!!!! My periods are so over the place these days though so i am not surprised!!! How come everyone is getting monitors, was there a special survey being done? Lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • hi bluebird theres a post on the third page.its from funkyrabbit.its called clearblue survey.i just phoned the lady on monday,she sent me a form to fill out,and i got the monitor today.you get 1 months supply at a time for 6 months.i got the monitor,20 test sticks,and 3 clearblue pregnancy tests.basically,all you have to do is provide a daily urine sample,and keep a daily diary.it seems pretty straight forward.they give you pre-paid envelopes for you to send them your samples xx
  • hi sarah,im on day 9.im still trying this month hun xx
  • Hi gayle. Sadly the survey is for women aged 18-40 and i am over 40 so that rules me out. Unless i lie!!!! lol. Good luck to you and to Sarah and everyone else ttc xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hi bluebird,i cant believe they limit the age!!! how rude!!! i think you should tell a little white lie!!! xxx
  • Awww thanks Sarah. Dont think i'll test again because i'm having all the usual af symptoms so i am sure it will arrive very soon. Gd luck to you too hun, hope things sort themselves out soon. You know what, you and gayle might be right. i can feel a little lie coming on! lol xxx hope you're all well. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • hi gayle! good luck this month babe! hope u get your bfp this month!!! xxxamanda xxx
  • Good luck Gayle and everyone else. My fertility monitor came today and my AF should turn up any day now.

Hi Bluebird! Sorry to hear about your BFN again. I really admire our postiive posts. You sound like you have a real zest for life. I think a little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone!

Good luck to everyone (and me!) anyway,

Jo x
  • hi amanda and jo.thanks for the good luck wishes girls.good luck to you both xx