Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cyber Hugs - Part Deux - Anyone welcome

Replies

• Lizzy, how did it go today? Hope it went well and you're feeling ok, thinking of you x

Aw lolly, bless you, it's awful isn't it. did you ov yesterday? hopefully bding today will still hit the spot? I'm low on cbfm but doing everyother day smep style and we had to bd last night, I got in from work at 8.30pm and was so exaughsted I could have fell asleep the second I walked through the door but just had to grit my teeth and get on with it! yikes that doesn't sound good!

Hows you curls?

My cousin emailed today to tell me she's pg.... I went absolutely crazy for an hour! It was 12pm so I left work on my lunch, went to my mums and just cried. I felt absolutely overwhelmed with every emotion like I could explode, Anger at how she did it, I would be perfectly fine getting on with my life and not knowing about her, she showed no compassion or recognition for what I'd been through, it was just a selfish act. Jealousy, why her not me? Bitterness, her dh is in the army, how did they make a baby? sadness for me and everyone around me that I'm not giving them a child, grand-child, niece or nephew etc.

It's not fair!!! Anyway I don't mean to moan, I'm ok, I literally just had a really mad hour, went back to work and got on with my day!

Argh!! Will I ever be ok again?!

Lets liven this up and talk about something fun.... well I hope this will be fun and not depress us!!!

Have you thought about or "got" any baby names picked out?? And have you thought how many children you would like and boys or girls??

I would like to have 3 children, but will be delighted with however many we are blessed with. I would like 2 boys and a girl, DH is so into sport so it would be really nice to have boys to him to do all that with, I would really LOVE twin boys, but I don't think that could ever happen! And one little princess that will be spoilt and adored by us and looked after by her brothers. Ah so perfect!!

Names, I like quite modern americanish names, whereas DH likes traditional english names. Girls, I love.... didn't realise they all start with a B... Bo, Brooke, Beattie. Boys, Charlie, Landon, Gray(son), DH loves Edward but I hate it!! Through my last pg I was fixated on Daisy May, but I think I have to leave that name with that baby as it really reminds me of that time.

Who knows? 10 years time I could be cooking dinner for DH with Charlie, Landon and Beattie around the table, would be all my dreams come true!!

In fact, I think thats helped me, that is such a beautiful, positive image, that I think I will keep it with me to keep the pma and focus!

So girls, how do you imagine it?

Hope you are all well, huge hugs xxx
  • Hi Girls, thanks for your reassuring posts!

Lizzy, hope all went well today, was thinking of you xx

Amber, it must have been awful to get that email at work!(((HUGS))) I feel exactly the same as you when I hear bfp anouncements, especially when i'm told in an insensitive way(though being told of any bfp that isn't mine or anyone on here's feels insensitive to me) It's nice that you could go and cry at your mums. How are you now? The SMEP is said to be highly successful, well done for bding when you were so exhausted!!! I haven't since the row, am convinced I ov tues and yest but was too exhausted yesterday (i'm clearly not as focused as you Amber!!) couldn't do it- may manage it later- ooh, how romantic!!

Now for the fun stuff: I'd love twins too but doubt that'll happen but you never know?!! I don't care whether it's a boy or girl. I can't see past having one right now- I may change my mind and want a dozen. Names: Boys: Ruben and caleb (it's hard when you work in a school!) Girls: Rose, Daisy, Molly (I like Lilly but am working with a Lilly at the moment so gone off it) Eliza, (I also like the name Celine but it makes everyone think of a certain singer) So I have plenty of names for a girl and hardly any for a boy.

night
    Love & hugs
    Lolly

• Hi Ladies,

How are we all? I havent been on here much after my lap and dye as havent been feeling very sociable and there seem to be lots of bfp announcements!!!!

Lolly, how are you, have you OV?

Amber,how are things with you?

Curls, how are you?

Lizzy xxx
  • Hey everyone,
    Glad to see u back lizzy, hope ur feeling better after your L&D!
    I'm ok, abt 12DPO not due on til Sunday but OV'd early according to CBFM so expecting her any time image still not holding out any hope!

Had a bit of rubbish day, spent the afternoon with my best buds & their bubs which was really nice, but extremely hard! Then I hear abt another baby announcement & another BFP announcement on FB image it's so hard! I feel sad!

Anyway I just wanted to vent
    Hope ur all ok
    Love curls xxx
  • Hi Curls,
    Its awful isnt it hearing BFP annoucements and seeing new baby pics, although scarily I am getting numb to these now and its not becuase Im not broody anymore but I think its because Ive resigned myself to the fact that it may never happen for us and Im protecting myself. I have no idea where I am in my cycle at the moment as the op has thrown it all out. I was due to OV last weekend but I dont think I did and wouldnt have been able to do anything about it anyway!!! Im feeling much better now,my stitches are out and Im moving about more. Also got follow up appt to see consultant next week so will get some answers, finally.

I am hoping that as she hasnt arrived yet hun that maybe she isnt coming this month and that youve got your bfp??!!!

Lolly and Amber how are you?

Lizzy xxx
  • Waving hello to Curls, hope all OK and fingers crossed sweetie. xx
  • Awwww thanks loobylou image
    Feeling crap today, am sure AF is coming but hoping so much that she's not! Hate these last few days image
    How's you? Xx
  • Hi Curls, sorry to hear your feeling crap, I really hope AF isnt on her way. Keep us posted. xxx

• Hello, How are you all?

Curls-Hope af stays away, I can feel she is on her way to me too. Boo!!! Not even going to contemplate testing.

Amber- How you doing?

Lizzy- how you feeling post-L&D?

Love and loads of **baby dust**
    Lolly xx

• Hi Lolly,
    Im much better thanks, still a bit tender and bloated but Im on the road to recovery. Got appt with consultant Tues to discuss next step.

Curls and Lolly,hope your AF's are not on their way.Got my fingers and toes crossed for you guys.

Amber how are you?

Lizzy xxx
  • Hi Girlies,
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend?

Curls, has AF arrived yet or NOT??!!!

Amber how are you,hope you are ok as we havent heard from you for a while.

Lolly,any sign of AF?

Lizzy xxxx
  • AF came yesterday, month 16 here we come :'( feeling very empty xx
  • Awwwwww Curls I am so so sorry. I hope OH is looking after you. I always find wine and choc help to numb the pain for a bit!!! You know where I am if you need to let off some steam, you are not alone and I know exactly how you are feeling. ((((((((((((Big big hugs))))))))))))

xxxxx
  • Sending a big hug your way Curls. So sorry sweetie. Lots of love xx

• Hello all,

So sorry the witch got you Curls!!! She is on her way to me, I can tell as have got sore boobs and a splitting headache. Each month my cycles seem to vary in length, only by a few days, but still I get my hopes up- boo! image

How is everyone else? Lizzy? Amber? Where are you in your cycles? Did you say yours was different after your L&D Lizzy?

There are so many BFP announcements! Found myself looking in DIJ, just incase- looks nice, we'll all be over in DI forums soon enough-am maintaining PMA!!(at least until af gets me)

Baby dust & hugs

Lolly xx
  • Hi Lolly,

I hope AF isnt on her way for you keep up the pma!!!

Im not really sure where I am in my cycle as L & D has throw me off sink slightly,Im not even sure if Ive OV this month but not too concerned about that as my body was probably in shock and couldnt have bd'd even if Id wanted too. Never thought Id say this but just want AF to arrive so that I can get on with next cycle and ttc!!!

Amber and Curls how are you doing?

Big hugs to all

Lizzy xxxx
  • Hey girls, just a quick update! Going to docs on Friday morning so hopefully will find out some stuff! Still down but hey ho!

Thanks loobylou image

Lolly - did AF get you? I really hope she didnt, this thread could do with some good luck

Lizzy - thank u so much for your kind words! Hope ur starting to feel better after ur op

Amber - how's u? Hope ur ok?

Love curls

• BE just ate my reply, start again:

AF got me today (Yest now as am up way too late) had quietly convinced myself we had done it. PMA has gone. Crap!!

Curls, good news about your appointment! Will be thinking of you x

Baby dust to all

Lolly x
  • Hey ladies,

Lolly sorry to hear AF got you.Hope you are ok and spoiling yourself rotten?!

Amber how are you?

Curls, great news about the appt, will be thinking of you and hope they are supportive and start helping you to get bfp. Let me know how you get on honey.

Lots of love

Lizzy xxxx

• Hey ladies, how are you all??

Ah Lolly, so sorry to hear she got you! Fingers crossed for this month!

Curls; how was your docs appt?

Lizzy, thanks for your answer on LTTTC, did I read somewhere on here that you also too B6? How much do you take? Hope you're feeling better after your op.

I'm cool, another dodgy cycle, am now cd32 and 10dpo, spotting started at 6dpo so am out this month, will be going to the docs to see if they can help or recommend anything. I may start to take agnus castus again as it shortened cycles when came off pill.

It's october, I can't belive it's here, I should have been due in a few weeks. I am now resigned to the BFP being a long way off, my bod needs to sort itself and cycles out first, quite worrying really.

Any goss from you guys?? xx