Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cyber Hugs - Part Deux - Anyone welcome

1235»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Amber,
    Yeah I do take B6, its in my mother to be multivitamins and I also take an additional B6 vitamin which is 50mcgs (I think). It hasnt really worked for me if Im being honest,as I said on lttc some cycles I get spotting at 5dpo and others I dont get it until 12 dpo, I had an ultrasound done back in Feb as I was really worried about it and they said all w as fine and that its perfectly normal to get spotting at the end of your cycle??!!!

Curls how are you?

Lolly hope youve recovered from AF and keeping the pma up?

Im flat as a pancake today, feeling very low and hopeless, just been told IVF waiting list in our area is 2 years image

xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks for that Lizzy, thats quite interesting that they said spotting is normal.

I've taken 50mg of B6 every day this month and I'm currently 12dpo and no sign of AF yet and.....

My spotting has stopped!! I had spotting 6-10dpo, 5days in total, not sure if too long for implantation but yet again I am hoping and praying this is it!!! Will see what happens over the next few days, eek!

So sorry to hear your feeling down, those waiting lists are crap, I really hope you won't need to do ivf. You've got your meeting with the consultant early nov haven't you? Do you know what will happen then? Hope you're feeling better today - don't give up honey - you never know whats gonna happen!

Curls and lolly, how are you guys?? xx
  • Options
    Amber,
    Fingers crossed honey, hoping this is your month. Think some women get implantation for a few days so 5 days may not be too long. Keep us updated.

Im ok today thanks, been to see private IVF clinic this evening so feeling proactive. Yes, I have got an appt in Nov but its only to discuss if Im having my tubes removed, Im on the IVF waiting list but its 2 years wait so nothing else they can do for me at moment.

How is everyone else?

xxxx
  • Options

Yay, a bfp for this thread. Amber, congratulations!!!! Such wonderful and exciting news. I love that Betty Suarez (and Hilda) inspired you to test!! Send some babydust our way now please, happy & healthy 9 months!! x x

How is everyone else? I am CD 10 and full of cold. Am seriously thinking of getting some preseed if no bfp this month and a cbfm in Dec (xmas pressie) if the witch gets me in Nov- I am trying to approach ttc in a semi-relaxed way.

Much love and ((HUGS))

Lolly

xxxx
  • Options
    Has Amber got a BFP???? When did this happen??

BIG CONGRATUALTIONS...we needed some luck!!!

I've been away from here for ages!

Sorry girls, just trying to chill out & in the process becoming a little immune to the whole thing,

In the 2ww now, but only by a couple of days...OV'd 2 days early last month, 3 days late this month...not sure whats going on.

Got a ultrasound scan on the 28th to see if theres anything wrong, but it thats ok, we have to wait until Februray before we go back for more tests.

Hope everyone else is OK...

Lots of Love
    Curls