Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

has any1 seen the new bt advert?

its the one where they say about the perks of being in a relationship?

She's in bed on the phone (that woman is always on the phone!) and he's just got out of the shower and is a towel...well he comes in and drops it and just stands their displaying his er pride and joy (don't get too excited u can't se this) ....well she stops for a second looks at him then carries on talking!!!!

I cracked up it was so funny......my hubby does this!!!!!!!

he also can't resit "humping" me when i bend over or grabbin a boob!!!

Now if it wasn't for the fact we're ttc i'd be doing the same thing and ignoring the pest!!!

he, he, sorry not ttc related but i thought it was so funny!
xx

Replies

• lol i haven't seen it but my DH does similar things lol!

where are you now in your cycle lilac? xxx
  • Wish my hubby did this!!!!
  • cd53 i think, given up counting now now just want af to arrive or have a clear sign up ov!!!
    u okay?
    xx
  • u sure oldermum69 novelty soon wears off!
  • Honestly lilac* at the moment I dont think the novelty would wear off!

For some stupid reason yesterday - he compared me to a China Doll!!!! I know I have SPD and am quite hefty now but by nooooooooo stretch of the imagination am I fragile lol

I almost get envious of you lot sometimes and all you b'ding but I really hope it works soon for you all! I pop over quite a bit to see how you are all doing. Am glad to see things are beginning to turn round for you!
    Love Lee
  • thanks lee me too, ur welcome to borrow dh give me a break!
    xx
  • Even though he doesnt come too near at the mo dont think Oh would be too happy lol

On the other hand - might give him a kick up the a*** lol!!!

Surely you must be happy your Dh still wants to act like a teenager lol
  • oh don't get me wrong i'm only kdding i love him to bits love the fact he thinks im still sexy even i'm bigger than when he met me and my tummy now resembles an a-z road map, but would be nice if occasionlly i could bend over with out hearing the pitter patter of a tiny rhino running towards me shouting its mine!!! lol!

xxx
  • okay probably dumb but can't work out wat that stands for!
  • Laughing My Ass Off!
  • LMAO at lilac too.
    Have to say my DH does this too, the odd bum pinch or boob squeeze when we are out, which he thinks is hilarious. Also does the humping thing too.
    OOh men what will we do with them!
    Filo x
  • glad its not just mine then!!!

its the old classic i think u can't live with them and u can't make a baby with out them!
  • Not just yours, my dh is terrible for doing this. He is always groaping me!!!! It's quite nice that he still fancys me after 6 years of being together!!!! I know thats not long but i'm sure honeymoon period will wear off eventually.
  • well it'll be 9 years for my anniversary later in year, so no SLOW it doesn't wear off,lol
    Filo x
  • Thats good to hear filo.
  • same here we've been together 5.5yrs and still hasn't worn off!!!

N.b saying how would u like it if i did it to u does not work the answer i got was his erhem being thrusted at me saying go on grab it! lol!

apparently men like being treated like a piece of meat.....i'l remember that around ov time.....when it happens!!!
  • LOLLOLLOL!!!!!
    Haven't seen the add either but I think most OH's must do that and mine is no exception! It can be funny but sometimes if I'm in a mood I get a bit peev'd off, what is it with men and humping!xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/Uruop1/.png

• Its a primeval thing, just like dogs like to get randy on your leg! Filo pictures DH as a dog. lol
    Filo x
  • lol, dh wat type of dog would he be.....hmmmm?!
    At least barking would hide any comments of "while ur down there" or "i've got some medicine for that" "can i....."