Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

having a month off!! (sort of) lol!!

hi girls

so i have taken the new job i was offered, even though my current manager made me feel rotten for leaving!!

he said there was no more money in the budget, & that he wanted me to stay!! so the decision was mine!!!

so i said "you'll be needing it in writing then"

so have now decided that i will need to take a mth off ttc so that i will qualify for smp in my new job!!

when i say take a mth off i mean i won't be activly trying every other day, but doubt we will use any contraception so who knows!!! knowing my luck this will be the mth i get pg!!! according to My Monthly Cycles i am due to ov the weekend we are away!!! so we will see!! my cycles have been all over the place so doubt it will fall exactly as they predict!!!

so i'm going to concertrate on getting my body ready for being pg!!!

getting reflexology from SIL weekly, going to go to gym and try and lose some weight, about a 1 1/2 stone would be perfect!!

i will still be on here most days i would think, keeping up to date with how you's are getting on!!!

so full of PMA i may burst!!! so going to sprinkle it over all you girls!!!

Replies

• Congratulations on the new job hun. Ignore your horrible manager if they too tight to offer you more money that's there problem!!! Enjoy ya weekend away this month and like you say once your all relaxed it will be your time!!!!image

Thanks for the PMA can feel it working already!!!

xx
  • Good luck with the new job, hope you really enjoy it. I can feel that PMA from you too,thanks!!!xx
  • Good luck in your new job danipink! x
  • You sound really positive, trust your old manager to put the onus on you, but hey, doesn't it feel great to be wanted!

Good luck with your new job.I won't bother with contraception as TTC takes long enough as it is.