Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tests Came..

My Amazon CBD's and 25 10mui tests came today... V discreet even OH thought i had bought a book... I think i got a good buy ??9 for 2 CBD with conception indicator, and ??4.50 for 25 NHS 10mui tests!!! I'l use the cheapies for the BFN's and save the 'Bad Boy' CBD's for my BFP xxx ;\) ;\)

Replies

• Options
    when you due to test? how long did they take to come?
  • Options
    Who Knows Honey!! Iv gave myself till the 25th of Feb cos im on a care free month... They took about 3 days to come with the Free P&P but if you want them sooner it costs x
  • Options
    You could start a pissathon
  • Options
    hehe! im not sponsoring you though, well unless your having a pissathon for a good cause!!!
    xcx
  • Options
    Good Morning Darling how are you today?? Ha Ha a pissathon! Im already on a Pissed off a thon!! Youv cheered me up already xx
  • Options
    lol, i think it wld be cheaper to sponser ppl not to piss.

Im good thanks, bit cross im on here again have lots of things i shd but dont want to be doing.

Hows your ghost, behaving itself??
  • Options
    Oh iv not heard the spook all week!! Mr Pavs huffing and puffing with his Man Flu is drowning the ghosty noises out!! Hows 'Swiss Toni' your DH doing (i hope you know who Swiss Toni is? Car salesman off the Fast Show) x
  • Options
    lol i wonder if i left him wld he lose his touch??

hes good but worried im pg and that it will mean an end to the current festivities.

Men with Flu are such a nightmare, i bet your ghost just cant face the whining
  • Options
    PMSL... yes me and the Ghost hav had enuff... x

Pissathon 2bsmart good idea! for what Charity?? The Desperate for a Baby appeal... x