Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

10DPO and BF..?

Hi girls

well im 10DPO and my temps had gone up again today so decided to take a test and i hink i have a v.v. faint line! omg but now i cant decide if it is or not so wish i had waited couple more days! lol.dont think i can get out today either as i live in a silly little village with no shop! and i dont drive :\( im not going to tell OH yet as dont want to get his hopes up!

i have a pic but not sure if anyone will be able to see it! can someone tell me wot i do after loading it up onto photo bucket?

thanx
charlie x

Replies

• Ooooo how exciting! They say a line is a line! Really hope this is your bfp. Fingers crossed. I would be trying to get out to a shop if I were you and getting a first response - or apparently tesco tests are v sensitive. I tested in the afternoon on both 10dpo and 11dpo and still got bfp so don't worry about it not being fmu!

Good luck hun. Keep us posted. xx
  • yeh it was a tesco one i did! i dont know how to load pics up so i can see if anyone else can see it! lol. its very very faint so i dont know if its really a positive.
    charlie x
  • Ooh great news-hope you get a lovely bold line when you get another test.xxx
  • ok i will try that, im sure thats what i have done before with pcs though and they dont work!

charlie x
  • http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/charlie092/DSC00052.jpg

its so faint so not sure if its a positive or not, let me know if anyone can see it in the pic!

charlie x

didnt work! any ideas?

[Modified by: charlie092 on December 31, 2008 08:02 AM]

[Modified by: charlie092 on December 31, 2008 08:10 AM]

• I can DEF see a pink line. Congrats hunni! xxx
  • i dont want to get excited in case its not really a positive! with my son its was so dark that could'nt mistake it!but then that was day after af was due and this time im not due until friday.
    thanks everyone, im gonna try and get another one today for tomorrow morning
    charlie x
  • It's positive!!! But I know what you mean, I got 5 faint bfps and it was only this morning when I saw 'Pregnant' on CBD that it really sunk in otherwise you convince yourself that you aren't seeing it right!
    I'm so pleased for you hun. xxx
  • i just cant believe it, it took 19mths the first time which i m/c then another 7 months to get pregnant with my son. surely charting temps cant make that much difference! we weren't even trying properly until after xmas. im just shocked i guess! maybe i will leave it couple days then see what happens.its gonna kill me though lol! no drinking for me tonight then! people are gonna be suspicious if i dont even have one!
    charlie x
  • it was just a fluke that those CBDs 'fell' into my trolley along with my alcohol free beer last night.

It is still very early days so I am trying not to get too excited, it is hard though!

Good luck to you.

My temp shot up today as well.
  • well my temp dropped yesterday so i said i would test if it went back up today or just leave it if it dropped even more as it would seem like af is on her way. it went up from 36.5 to 36.7 today so not much but i thought i would test anyway!
    charlie x
  • Good luck hun my BFP was very very faint and my temps dropped so totally wasnt expecting BFP but I tested 3 days later and got very strong BFP

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pr___.png

• fabulous, its that time of year again, when we seem to get lots of BFPs.

what a great start to your new year, get testing with a CBD in the next few days !

well done

• OMG Congratulations!!! What kinda test did you use? I got a BFN this morning but I'm only 9dpo so going to wait a couple of days and try again.

xx
  • i used tesco one.yeh its still early so test again in couple days, i think thats what im going to do as im not convinced this is a BFP as its so faint!

charlie x
  • Congratulations.

I'm 10dpo today but I'm being good and holding out on the testing.
  • yeh i wish i had left it couple more days now so that i know for sure! im in two minds now!

charle x
  • I was bad and did one on 9dpo and got a negative, am 11dpo today so a couple of days makes a difference by the looks of it.
  • I hope congratulations are in order - I couldnt see the picture but from what the other girls said - its looking good. I would take it that you are pregnant for tonight as you probably are!
    xxx
  • well i am off out today now to visit family, my mum is gonna come get me so will try to pick up another test or 2 whilst im out!
    charlie x