Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A very interesting shopping trip.....BFP!!

So I'll keep this brief....

Went shopping, bought some FR early tests in prep to test tomorrow (forgot to do it with FMU this morning) hubby got the morning bathroom call so decided to have a pee too and being the serial POAS-aholic that I am I just couldn't resist.

10dpo, expecting bfn and got ........ BFP!!!

So over the moon but very early and hoping it sticks this time!

imageimageimage

[Modified by: lollipophoney on 30 August 2010 07:51:48 ]

Replies

• that's+brilliant news chick! Congratulations to you X X X
  • Wow, that's wonderful news congratulations to you xxx
  • Congratualtions, thats wonderful news!! Have a H&H 8 months xxx
  • thats fantastic, congratulations!!
    See you in DIM!!
  • Congratulations!!! I just had my 2nd BFP from a FR test but not due AF until tomorrow, so like you a little nervous but very happy if it sticks too!
  • Thank you ladies, we are very excited but never expected to find out quite so early, a little nervous as we mmc'd 18 months ago at 8 weeks, let's hope this little one wants to stay!!

If it's ok I'd like to stay here for a little while as still quite nervous!

Good luck to all the lovelies still waiting for their BFP's sending babydust to you all!

Xx
  • Congratulations!!! I just had my 2nd BFP from a FR test but not due AF until tomorrow, so like you a little nervous but very happy if it sticks too!

I have had 2 now also lottie but again like you not due yet, I am due af on Wednesday so still early-part of me wishes these tests weren't so good!! x
  • congratulations hun xx
  • i agree! i've decided to get a CBD test for tomorrow...then i can feel a little more convinced.. fingers crossed..x
  • Congats hon thats brilliant news - hopefully we can be DI together... just as soon as I know which month I'm in. YOu said May didnt you on the other thread? xx
  • Congratulations! At 10dpo had you had any symptoms? I am at that point and have NONE so I am looking for some positive energy! x
  • Congratulations! At 10dpo had you had any symptoms? I am at that point and have NONE so I am looking for some positive energy! x

I hadn't really had any just a few mild cramps which I don't usually get and a sicky feeling if I hadn't eaten for a few hours but other than that nothing really, still don't but I think my boobs are getting a little sore now.

Stupidly starting to freak out now as I read something earlier about chemical pregnancies and why it is not always good to test early and worried that I tested too early....not even 4 weeks yet.....oh well - will test again tomorrow and just hope the BFP is still there!

To be honest I think SS is a little futile as I don't think there are many women that get concrete symptoms this early on in pregnancy but I could be wrong and it certainly didn't stop me checking for impantation bleeding every time I pee'd (which I had with my 1st pregnancy - mmc) and it totally made the 2WW go quicker! image

When are you testing?
    x

• Thanks for reassuring me. I will test on Friday at exactly cd28 if no AF. I am sure yours isn't a chemical pregnancy - keep positive - you deserve this good news x
  • Thanks hun, keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP too - keep us posted!!!
  • Congratulations. x
  • Congratulations hunni xx
  • wooop! congrats! x