Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 3!!

Replies

• Hello girls, I'm going to join the thread again - was in last months using CBFM for the first time. On month 8 of TTC after a MMC in March. Had a bit of a hissy fit with the whole TTC malarky at the weekend - think it was a bit of a come down after convincing myself the CBFM would magically make me pregnant on the first month of using it. Anyway, I have given myself a good talking too and have agreed with DH to chill out about it all this month. We are due to move house this month and it would really be nice to get settled in and to enjoy having our own home for a short while (living with the in laws at the moment which really doesn't help in the TTC department!) DH has assured me we will be BDing like rabbits once we are in our own place...yayimage So, not going to stop TTC this month, but not going to put pressure on myself...I WILL BE RELAXED THIS MONTH.
  • Hey Josieposie

We seem to be in a similar situation! We are waiting to move into our house and currently living with my parents. We moved in here thinking that it would only be for a few weeks but that was 10 weeks ago! Hopefully will be in early next month. It is a bit of a passion killer isn't it.
  • Hello lovely ladies.

Okay, here's my BD routine on my BFP cycle (yes i kept a diary of it....saddo)!

CD10 - low
    CD11 - Low - BD :\)
    CD12- Low - BD :\)
    CD13 - Low
    CD14- Low
    CD15 - Low - BD :\)
    CD16 - Low
    CD17 - Low - BD :\)
    CD18 - High
    CD19 - High - BD :\)
    CD20 - Peak - BD image
    CD21 - Peak - BD image
    CD22 - High
    CD23 - Low

So...as you can see, we had lots of BD leading up to the Peaks... it's the first time we did that, i really think it helped me get my BFP.
    I also used Preseed on the first peak.
    xxx
  • Gosh Broody, I'm astonished to see how many lows you had. I have so many highs so I never know when to start bding properly.

Oh and you are not the only saddo, I too keep a diary!

Thanks honey xx
  • Hi gang

So now I am getting lows every day on the cbfm. Am I still supposed to turn it on every day? I nearly forgot yesterday - if I do forget will that put me behind one day or will the little critter know that more than one day has passed? I'm getting very excited now cos we will be ttc again after my next af, but I also feel very impatient - I know it's only a matter of weeks away but it feels like an eternity!!!

How is everyone else today??
  • Chickychoo - you're right, it really is a passion killer. Hubby and me work such different hours anyway and he is a bit of a night owl and me an early bird. When we had our own place we could BD as and when we fancied, but living at the in-laws means it's restricted to the bedroom, which generally means one of us is snoring our head off....lol. No wonder we haven't got a BFP yet! We are on month 9 of living with the parents - not great, but it does mean we have saved a big deposit and have been able to buy our first home. I really am keeping my fingers crossed for new home, new baby. And the more I think about it, the more I think it will be nice just to enjoy the new house for a little while and then step TTC up a gear.
  • Hi Everyone
    Chickychoo thank you for your advice.
    Moonandstars: yes, I do think we are suppose to turn it on every day even if expecting a low. I have it next to my bedside light and so it is the first thing I see each day!
    Any one in the same boat as me with hubbie working away Mon to Fri? Concerns me that we will not be able to bd as much as we need to.
  • Moon and Sage - you don't have to turn your monitor on every day. Only when it's asking you to poas. After it stops asking you, you can just leave it and it will update itself daily without you turning it on.

It must be frustrating Sage to have your fella away all week. My hubbu has to work away for a day or two most weeks. Luckily though if I know I'm going to get my peaks he makes an excuse to work from the office.
  • Thanks for the advice Sage and Chickychoo - actually I quite like turning it on every day cos it's a bit like my own ttc advent calendar - if only it gave me a little bit of chocolate each morning!

25 sleeps until ttc - yes, I have counted them. :lol:
  • Haha Moon! Hilarious!

I think they're missing a trick. If it dispensed chocolate every day, their sales would shoot through the roof!
  • Morning ladies,

I wrote a huge reply yesturday and BE ate it!

Welcome to the new additions *waves* image

Well quick update on mt, today is CD32, I usually have 28 day cycles, except last month I went to 31 days and I usually wake up to AF, if you know what I mean, but today nothing. Also, last month I started spotting on CD30, and again still nothing. Hvaing said that I'm having my AF pains and last night there were so bad, they woke me up twice imageimage so I really don't know what's going on. I did do a HPT on CD29 which was 12DPO (I think) as I have had my peaks on CD18 and CD19. I really don't know what's going on....

Good luck to everyone else and lots of baby dust

xxx
  • OOOh Rainbow. How odd! Have you though about doing another HPT? You may have had a shy bean in there. xx
  • Hello ladies......
    I am going to apologise now as i'm not in the best of moods!
    Does anyone else feel like they're always waiting for something??
    Waiting to turn on moitor
    Waiting to POAS
    Waiting for the highs
    Waiting for the peaks
    Then the 2WW for AF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Starting to drive me loopy,i'm on CD18 and on my 9th high...... come on peak!
    Been finding prices for joining a gym the last few days,i've put on weight and my clothes are starting to feel uncomfortable,went to M&S and nothing bloody fitted me,so that's why i feel soooo crappy!

Gyms are so expensive but i just can't stick to doing anything at home,i've tried i really have!

Ugh...... Think i'll do some more waiting!!
    Rainbow i hope you have some good news for us soon x x
  • Well ladies, I still have the pains but no AF, not a single drop! If I ov on CD19 (on 2nd peak) and then have 14 day luteal phase then Af is due tomorrow?

Goodness knows what the hells going on.

xxx
  • Hi ladies,

Can I please join this thread? I have been following CBFM club part 1 & 2. I am on dpo 11 on my first cycle using CBFM. Really impressed so far.
    I got 4 highs followed by 2 peaks and 1 more high. Really really want to test but know I shouldn't until at least Saturday. Desperately trying not to ss! It's great to know I am not the only one driving myself crackers over this whole thing.
    Glenns*angel - really understand your point!
    Sage7 - our cycles are very similar and my hubby also works away 2/3 days every week.

I look forward to BFP's for us all! Babydust to all!!
    xx
  • Chickychoo, thank you for the advice after my twentieth stick tomorrow I'll put my little monitor away until I see af.
    And yes it is difficult with my other half away but it has been like that since I met him. I honestly didn't know until we started planning to ttc that there are so few days in which it is possible to get pg. and therefore never thought how him being away on crucial days could cause us a problem. But what can we do? May have to do some strategic holiday planning!!!!

Fingers crossed rainbow x
  • Welcome Cat77 - my cycle buddy!
    I can imagine you must be thinking about testing a lot this week. Is your husband keen to test too? My husband and I have agreed we will ttc after my Dec af but I am not sure he knows all the rules about when you can test. Not that interested in that bit!
  • hey guys, think I might join you too. I was put off the last threads by too much catch up reading, but i've found part 3 early enough. I mainly hang out in ttc after mc, coz I mc'd in september. We'd been ttc'ing since xmas. Bought the cbfm after mc, and used it last month. got 4 highs and 2 peaks. unfortunately AF found me. now on cd7 and still bleeding image and cbfm hasn't asked me to poas yet, will have to see what it says tomorrow morning.
  • Hiya gemgems!

Sorry to hear about you mc and your horrid AF. Good luck this cycle

xxx
  • Sage7 - it is taking all the might I can muster not to do a test - if anything i've had some lower backache today so I think i'm out this month and AF will come in the next couple of days. Even so, still have the urge to POAS...! I'm becoming an addict.

Hubby does not want me to test until I am at least a week overdue - he must be mad!! Although definitely a more sensible approach. I have zero patience but am doing my best not to give in..... agghhhh!
    I think the monitor is great though and I am really pleased it picked up my peak days on my first cycle.

It must be hard waiting until after your Dec AF to ttc especially with your hubby away so much too......

Hi gemgems13 - sorry to hear about your mc. I had a chem preg in October. i tested on the friday and by saturday night realised something was up and then got my AF. Another reason not to test too soon I guess.... Hope you get to poas tomorrow! image xx