Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 3!!

Replies

• Well wait and see eh Pickle. When is your AF due?

OOOh I feel honored to have your 'feelings' this month! Fingers crossed indeed! My AF due on 14th December, that's if I'm going off my last cycle which was 36 days long. So I have a long way to go yet. Got my first high on CD10 today. I was hoping that I might have more lows this month to give me a better idea of when to start bding on highs - if that makes sense? I seem to have about 10 highs before my peaks. xx
  • thought I'd pop in quickly to update. Had first high on CD14, then straight onto a peak for CD15 and 16 and then back to a high on CD17. Pretty sure we will be out this month, but it is more by choice this time. Only BD'd once on CD12 and then actually avoided it during the highs and peaks!! Feels good to have no pressure this month and I think the break has done me good. Fingers crossed will be moving house in the next 2 weeks, DH starts a new job next week, so we have plently on our plate at the moment. I'm hoping once we have settled into our new home we can go full steam ahead with TTC again and hopefully our BFP won't be too far away.

Good luck to all you other girls going into the 2WW and congratulations to those who have already got their BFPs.
  • Hi Josieposie77

Sounds like you have a lot on before Christmas. We too are supposed to be moving into our house before Christmas and I can't wait. We've been buying this house since the end of August would you believe it!

How's everybody else getting on? xx
  • Hi everyone,

I think I had a pretty text book cycle considering it was my first time using the CBFM. Had lows from CD6 to CD8 then highs from CD9 to CD13, two peaks then a high.

I'm now on the 2WW, trying not to convince myself that I am pregnant so I wont be too disapointed when AF does arrive at the end of the month. But we'll see, I'm certainly not holding my breath though lol.

Good luck everyone. xx
  • BD for u then chicky!! My AF is due 25th, still not feeling anything but have been really tired and hungry last fews days, dont think it means anything though xx
  • hi, just wanted to say thanks for all your advice. Now on CD40 and a BFN this morning : ( When AF does decide to show I`ve decided to use both OPK`S and CBFM next cyle before going to the doctors (that would be a year of TTC).I so wanted to be pregnant for Xmas..... That would be the best present!
    Good luck and baby dust for everyone! x
  • Hi girls.....
    Big congrats on all the highs and peaks ladies, not been on this thread for a while but my fingers are crossed for you all!!
    Lots of posts on here now, welcome to all the newbies i hope you all still have lots of PMA!!
    Update on me.... 2nd month of using monitor now and my cycles are becoming really long all of a sudden,i got my peaks last month on cd25 and 26 but this month i'm on cd 28 and got my first peak today!!
    Can ya guess what we'll be doing tonight??! hehe!
    jil456..... i'm so wanting to be pregnant for christmas too x
  • Hi girls, hows everyone getting on? I thought I'd revive the thread as were now on page six of the forum :0(.
    I'm currently on 9dpo so waiting for the dreaded AF next week, dont think I've been lucky this month. x
  • Hey EmaC

Page 6- my goodness where are we all!

I'm still waiting for my peaks but bding on the highs in the meantime!

Pickle - how're you getting on? You must be well into your 2ww now!
  • Hi ladies, hope you have room for another member,

I've just bought my CBFM with 19 sticks from ebay for the grand total of ??34.94 and it came this morning. I didn't have time to open it and have a nosey, so really excited to get home from work!

I'm currently using FF to chart and OPK's and am on day 12, so getting ready to get down to lots of BD-ing this week. I've also got some pre-seed.

I didn't realise you had to start your CBFM from the beginning of a new cycle (although it makes sense) so gutted I'll have to wait for a couple of weeks to use it - Hoping that I'll get my BFP this month and won't have to though (fingers crossed).

Sending congratulations and baby dust to everyone,

Arls
  • Hey EmaC

Page 6- my goodness where are we all!

I'm still waiting for my peaks but bding on the highs in the meantime!

Pickle - how're you getting on? You must be well into your 2ww now!
  • Hi girls, I'm back (not that anyone will have noticed I was gone!). I was so upset last month about not being pregnant that I thought I'd take a break, but I missed everyone here!

I'm now on month 8 (2nd month on monitor), CD21 and my 11th peak day (yes, you read that right!) Does anyone know why this might be?

I suspect it might be because I haven't OVd, but why would it even show a peak, or is it just programmed to do that? Bless my hubby, he thinks it's because I'm pregnant, but I explained that I would have had to have had a peak before all that first! At least he's got PMA.

So that's totally thrown me now, as last month I got my peak on CD15, and AF came on CD26....... I've got no idea when I'm due on now! Gah!
  • Hello *waves* well she got me today, im so gutted even though i totally knew she would cos we barely BD in my fertile window. But today should of been my due date, makes it suck 10 times over and OH is away all week and i just want to cuddle him....

MrsDoc-11 peaks???? or do u mean highs??? if its peaks then i have no idea, sorry no help at all am i!

xx
  • Lol! Eek Pickle, yes I did mean Highs.....duh! Blame it on the long hours.

• Phew i was worrying about u!!!! I think u'll get your peak in a couple days...if not maybe it just hasnt picked your surge up orrrrrrr, you are pregnant!!! such a guessing game at times xx
  • Fingers crossed.... although it wpuld mean hubby being right and me having to admit it!! Ha ha.

I think at CD21, I should surely have OVd by now? My longest cycle has been 32 days, with my LP being 11 or 12 days, so I guess there maybe is time.

Wondering if maybe I just missed the surge - I was out weekend before last, when I would have expected it, so maybe the alcohol (although I didn't have a lot) had something to do with it?

I have been a bit naughty and have been looking at the sticks - I know I know!, but although there was a faint 2nd line there last weekend, it's gone now.
  • Oooh i want to join! But skint at mo, anyone know where sells the cheapest?! x
  • naughty naughty looking at the lines!! i think its just a case of wait and see hun unfortunately but i would still keep POAS.

Hey SmudgeSmith-try ebay and amazon, they do them cheaper!! xx
  • Ha ha. I know! I guess it's just a weird fascination with pee on a stick? I know that the machine knows best, but you can't help looking? I am still peeing. I made a mistake, and it's actually now day 13 of highs. I'll give it until next Thursday, as that would be CD31 and then I think I might test. Not feeling overly hopeful, but you never know?

We've been quite relaxed about BDing this month, partly because I've had no peaks, and partly because I kinda lost my PMA - not convinced it's going to happen naturally for us...

Smudge-Smith, I was going to suggest amazon too.

Also if you try thechemist.co.uk for sticks, they are about 9 quid for 20.
  • Hello ladies
    Our thread was down on page 7 again! I haven't been on here for nearly a week, not much to report though. I'm on CD22 and still waiting for my peaks. Last month I got them on CD24 and 25 so hopefully i'll get them in a few days time. We're still BDing though - doing it every day as every other day doesn't seem to have much of an effect. Having a day off tonight though as hubby is working away and won't be back until tomorrow night.

Aww, Pickle. I was sad to read your post, i'm so sorry that she got you this time. I can't imagine how hard it must feel for her to arrive on your original due date. *hugs*.

How's everyone else doing? xx