Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 3!!

12346»

Replies

• Options
    Oooh i want to join! But skint at mo, anyone know where sells the cheapest?! x

Hi ya I got mine cheap at masters direct pharmacy online x
  • Options
    Hi all i'm a newbie, hope it's ok to join this thread.

On cycle 1 using the cbfm and got quite a few highs and then my peaks on cd12 & 13 then 1 high and now on lows. I was so excited when I got my first peak as i've read that you don't always get them in your first couple of cycles.

Anyway haven't used anything for the past year but only just started actively trying this month, hope it doesn't take too long !!

Question for you all actually if my peaks were cd12 & 13 which one do I count as my 1dpo?

Sending lots of babydust and hope to see lots of BFP on this thread xx
  • Options
    Hello Mrs Haggy of course you can join.

I'm very envious of your short cycles. I'm on CD22 and still no peaks yet!

I always count the second peak as 1dpo but other ladies may tell you otherwise.

Lots of luck xx
  • Options
    Hey all just thought id leave a quick message, i still like to look around even though for the next couple of months we wont be TTC as my OH has just come out of hospital and needs a while to recover. Thanks for your message chicky, hope u get those peaks soon!

Like i said i'll be keeping an eye on u all, lots and lots of luck and babydust to u all xxx
  • Options
    Hey Pickle, sorry to hear that you're putting TTC on hold for a while. I do hope that your OH is well and recovers quickly. Will miss you lots xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, realised I hadn't been on here for a little while. AF got me on Sunday morning, on CD25. So all my highs last month must have been a mistake of some sort, whether I did a test wrong, or something is wrong with me?

Not feeling as bad this month as I did last month - think I've kinda of resigned myself to not getting pregnant by ourselves any more, so we're now on month 9. Although I was a bit sneaky and told my GP we started a month earlier than we actually did, as I suspected a couple of months ago that we might not manage it on our own. So I will be going to the GP in March if I'm not pregnant by then to see if there is anything that can be done.

So here's to another month of monitoring!
  • Options
    Hey MrsDoc,

Sorry to hear that she got you. I can't remember - is this your first month using the CBFM? If so it's not unusual to only see highs and lows. I didn't get any peaks until my 2nd cycle. Did you bd often anyway? I'm sure it's not you and just the monitor being a bit slow! I too have set March as the date to go to the doctors, I will have been TTC for a year then, even though I had a couple of very long cycles after coming off the pill. Let's hope that we both get our BFPs so that we can go to the doctors for a much better reason! xx
  • Options
    Hey chicky, no that was my 2nd month. I think maybe I did a test wrong at a crucial moment and maybe that's what threw it. We did BD a lot, but with not having ahd a peak and my fairly irregular cycles, it's hard to know if it was at the right time.

HOpe you get your BFP soon!xxx
  • Options
    Hey MrsDoc, I think i'm in a similar place as you now.

I'm on CD23 today and still getting highs. I've very naughtily been inspecting the sticks and the bottom line doesn't seem to be getting any darker. Last month I got my first peak on CD24 and the month before on CD20. Either my cycles are getting annoyingly longer or i'm not going to OV this month. I really hope that it's not the latter, I can't face having such long cycles with no ovulation.

Sorry for the moan ladies - just needed to vent!

Hope everyone else is good xx