Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i pregnant???

Im feeling nauseous and I have a light headache.I had a m/c in late dec.My periods started again on the 23rd jan I did a pg test on sat and it came back neg.But today I have woke up with tender breasts and I feel nauseous and have a bit of headache. I feel now like I did when I was pg could this be poss of is it too soon to tell as the test I did was neg!Can you feel like this so early in pg as if I was I would only be 3-4weeks?But feeling like this doesnt answer why I got a neg result.Can someone please help thanks xxxx

Replies

• Options
    I was just wondering if you knew if you had ovulated or not? By now you would be about day 21 in your cycle- i only guessed this because my period was the 26th January so I am at day 18. If you have ovulated then you could well be pregnant. If you haven't, I was wondering if you could be ovulating. I often get headaches, tender breasts esp across the top and a little bit nauseous during ovulation. Just a suggestion but I Suppose only time will give you the answer. Good luck! image
  • Options
    thankyou for your advice.and to answer your question about the ov i think i did yes.take care xx
  • Options
    Well the best of luck to you. It all sounds quite positive brightstar. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hope everything goes well for you. but to your question i just was wondering when your cycle is due again you can sometimes get symtoms like this coming up to your period as your hormone levels change. it's the same when you change your contriceptives. if your cycle is late you could test again on the day its due or a few days after it's due. your test result will be more accurate if you wait til your period is due before you test. testing early can give you a wrong result because of hormone changes just before your period is due and just after it has finished!

Hope this helps you a wee bit. good luck everyone!! ps. everyones different but symtoms of nausea usually take effect somewhere between 4-6 wks sometimes 8-9 wks before nausea kicks in!

Jayne xx

[Modified by: Jayne Crumley on February 13, 2007 12:43 PM]
  • Options
    hi there! i????m in the same situation also feel nausea and very tired. my last period was on the 15th feb and still nothing. i made a home test this morning and came neg so i????m also worrying...i????ve decided not to panic though and test again next week if my period still hasnt started... good luck to you and hope it????s good news for us!
    luv,
    amanda xxxxxxximage
  • Options
    hi, there im also in same situation period due on the 13th, not arrived done pg test and it was ng, so this morning did another, ng again. Im still feeling very rough and cant understand what is happeneing.
    A friend of mine who has just found out she is expecting said tht it tk her 4 tests to get a positive and she was 2 months by then, and my sister who has jusy had a baby kpt taking test and they came bk neg until she was 3 months pregnant.

ill kp my fingers crossed for us all
  • Options
    hi theres this website called askdramy.com and if u click on most fertile days put in you LMP and it tells u ur most fertile time of the month in this cycle. And if you've got busy in them few days then theres prob a good chance ur pregnant!! I'l keep my fingers crossed 4u all!!! xxXXxx
  • Options
    hi theres this website called askdramy.com and if u click on most fertile days put in you LMP and it tells u ur most fertile time of the month in this cycle. And if you've got busy in them few days then theres prob a good chance ur pregnant!! I'l keep my fingers crossed 4u all!!! xxXXxx
  • Options

hi there! false alarm... it turned out my period came this afternoon-4 days later- :\( so it looks like we????ll be trying again!) good luck to the rest of you though!
    luv,
    amanda