Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cd1 on cbfm :(

Oh well I was only 11 days late lol but I now have normal flow af so I reluctantly set my cbfm at cd1 this morning.... And so we start again haha!!!

It's ok though, I have an amazing Hubby who supports me and understands that it's really hard for the girl because it's her body that's confusing her and I understand how useless he feels at times because there's nothing except bd'ing to help things along, I know when/if we are ever blessed with our own bambino we will be the proudest parents ever image

only problem..... Iv got an unnerving feeling we army even going to be on the same Continent when I ovulate!!!!! Nooooo!!!!

I'm going to ring my agent soon when I know she is off her flight and just run over my schedule again but hopefully things won't clash!!! Lol

it's never easy is it?!?!?!

How us everyone????

Replies

• Hi Melissa,
    So sorry af was playing tricks on you. Glad for you it is here though and you can start afresh.
    Hope you get your schedule sorted. I kinda understand as my hubby works shifts and it is so hard sometimes to fit in bd on demand at just the right time! I hate that it takes the fun out of it. This is all just too hard!!
    Good luck this month