Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO angel100,shuck,BB and mrslolly

I have decided to TTC alone from now on ladies, i have a very curious mind and on here it all gets taken the wrong way. I know i have said this before but i really do mean it this time. Whether you choose to believe me or not is down to you.

angel, shuck and mrslolly i REALLY hope you get that BFP in 2010....you will be AMAZING mummys image

BB - i hope you have a H&H 8ish months image and congrats on getting everything you have ever dreamt of.

If/when i get that BFP i will come back to tell you ladies. Thanks for everything you have done.

LOL tink xxxx image

Replies

• Ah Tink, I will be sorry to see you go.....fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon and you come back with some good news.
    xx
  • It'll be a shame to see you go, you've bought up some interesting topics on here and it's never boring with you around :lol:

Good luck with TTC and let us know when you get your BFP xx
  • sorry you feel that way hun, i really hope you get your bfp soon.

although i hope you can change your mind and stay with us will miss you hun.xxxxxx
  • Tink I will miss you a lot but if you think that it is better for you to leave ...
    I hope you get your BFP soon Hugs
    xxx