Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

getting worried

ive just been reading about some of you ladies who have found out your pregnant, a huge congratulations btw, it put a big smile on my face, but i am feeling a twinge of jealousy, my wee man is only 18 weeks, and have a 3 year old daughter, and me and oh have discussed it and agreed no more, but im starting to change my mind im feeling sooooo broody its unbelieveable, i get a sick feeling in my stomach when i think about it, dont want to feel like it cos oh is adamant that we have stopped and realistically we couldnt afford another 1, but i cant help feeling like this, arrrgggghhh its not fair lol.

Replies

• Hi, I imagine its fairly natural for you to still feel this way with an 18 week old baby. Why don't you set yourself a target, for example if I still feel like this in six months or one year then I need to have a serious chat with my oh! You never know in a years time your oh may change his mind and want another! I think its probably making it worse because you are telling yourself that you aren't having anymore. We always seem to want what we can't have! Maybe be saying that it still may be a possibilty in the future it may help?

Good luck!! =) x
  • Awwww chucky, that is so sweet! But i live by the phrase "never say never" coz never is a long time!!!!! Congratulations of your newest arrival, take good care of yourself. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • I agree with bluebird never say never. I said no more after my second and have now got 2 more. I got broody when my second went to school so had my third then 2.5 years later no 4 followed. Although def no more now.