Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

old witch as shown her face

got my af a day early what perfect day to get it not. never mind least i can have a drink and enjoy my self over xmas. good luck to all of us ttc in 08. x x merry xmas

Replies

• Options
    Hi Crystal, What a crappy day for your af to show. Hope you put away a fair few drinks to make up for it! Good luck for next month.

xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    yeah i had good few drinks to make up for it heres to us for 2008 girls. x
  • Options
    thats it girl have good xmas and good few drinks and make most of it cos in 08 we wont be able to drink cos will be PREGNANT x x image
  • Options
    am with you crystal24, the old witch finally showed up on sunday after 2 weeks of build up, she brought her mates and had a lovely party. have decided that pma is the only way to go and am putting up signs advising AF that i've moved and have left no forwarding address. hopefully she'll get the hint and stay away and we'll all have bfp's this month
  • Options
    hopefully hun the old witch will go in hiding for good 8 months. glad you got pma cos iv found my pma to lol and plan to try best i can to keep witch away next month good luck to us all x