Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

who is starting their 2ww today?

Replies

• thanks for asking that question would have been to shy to ask its good to know i can still use mine lol
  • I will be using mine till I am ready to pop LOL

K xxx
  • I am 26 by the wayimage why was you worried about my answer?

K xx
  • thank god im not the only one, mine is new and thought omg i might not be able to use it for long! x lol
  • they are a lot of money as well hubby bought me mine it was ??50!!! will make sure I get my use out of it.

xx
  • hehe mine was ??49 free p&p though! its that new one out in ann summers. sorry this TMI isnt it x x
  • sorry to butt in but oh just bought me the new wave from ann summers its the best 1 i have sorry again tmi
  • thats the one i just purchased - it defo does the trick, ha ha

Feeling a little bit sicky tonight but maybe thats because of eating bag of maltesers??????????? (slaps wrist)
  • sorry to gatecrash...i still meet up with my postnatal group every week...we were having the sex toy conversation the other day. we all still used them...1 of the girls reckon thats why her lo likes her vibrating bouncy chair so much!!! lol
    good luck with your pregnancies, births and lo's.
    xxx
  • haha lol leona! Glad I can still use it x

How is everyone feeling today? Any symptoms?
    I feel normal dont think we have done it this month but that doesnt mean ive lost my PMA, im happy either way, it just means we'll try even harder next month! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • LOL ok I am back LOL

Well you know how I feel, it; smy left boob it;s hurting man I want it to stop!!!! It's mainly around my nipple i bet that witch is on her way!!!

xxx
  • i hope af isnt on her way man! LOL
  • Ha ha ha it must be. I di dhave sore nips last month before af but my left one feels funny??? It just keeps hurting like tiny little pains it's hard to say what it is like.

At least I have the bank holiday to try and take my mind off it and then it will only be like 4 days till I can testimage that will be 14 dpo that's a good time to test right? i should no for sure by then right?

It was so odd last night this is the second night in a row though i have woke up about 2ish and been wide awake. i was so mad last night as I am tired I just wanted to sleep and I couldn't!!

I reckon its all this playing on my mind!

xx
  • It might be because you think about it sooo much. I know that when I used to have it constantly on my mind that I thought I was weeing more and sleeping more and getting strange twinges in (.)(.) and tummy and feeling nauseas but now I know that none of those times have I been pg I gues it must of been in my head. At the time I didnt want to admit it and used to say to oh 'im pregnant' then bfns, but now i can look back and see how silly i was.

I think as you have no cycles off pill to compare to then yes 14dpo is good time to test. But dont forget some women on here coming off pill wait a very long time for their 1st af.
    Hope you dont have to wait though xxxx
  • No I understand that but if i am feeling pain in my boob i know it's pain i can feel it and it's mostly my af on it's way but it still hurts. I have not once said that i am preg as I am telling myself i am not but as this is my very first month of trying i can't help get a little excited or thinking about it sooo much.

Thats why we have these 2ww posts though so we can note down how we are feeling? And to try and spot some sings?

I will wait for af to show up I have to go on a 28 day cyc so the 30th of this month as this is my first natural AF so have no idea when it might actually turn up.

k xxx
  • I know how you feel, when I was getting sore nipples and they were feeling tingly it wasnt in my head at all but af turned up so im not sure why i had it.
    Sorry I didnt mean to assume that its in your head, i would never do that as i know how it feels to have my oh say that to me. I know you are feeling pain in boob and its strange isnt it. You might be pg and gettig very early signs....ooooh its so exciting hope its bfp!!!
    And yes this post is for that but im trying not to spot any as much as can, just want these 2wks over and done with.
    xxx
  • Hey Fiona, am on 2ww as well...If cycle is 28 days, I'm due on 5th June...will probably test about 2 days before , but will see.

good luck to all.
  • Sorry hun I hope you did not think I was snapping. To be honest I think it is AF I measn this is my first natural cyc in two years so I reckon all these things i am feeling is meant to be happening image

When is your test date again??

xx
  • Didnt think you were snapping just thought I offended you!Anyway all forgotten now LOL what are we like, must be our raging hormones!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2nd June i think if i can wait that long x
  • Nah not at all image

It seems like a life time away eh? I can't think it would be ok if i am not preg now as I will wait till I get my first natural AF and then take it from there as I am sure the pill is still coming out of my body.

I just hate the wait, it's like I would rather know one way or the other but i guess we all feel like thatimage

xxxxxxxx