Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

who is starting their 2ww today?

Replies

• how early can you test mine is the same 2nd June but i would like to test on the friday as im off work!!! is that to early? x
  • Should be fine you have some tests you can test like 5 days before you AF is due?

xx
  • where would i get one from hun? xx
  • You can them from Boots or on ebay. I have never bought any on ebay myself but loads of girl on here have and got BFP from them image

xxx
  • is it a certain type du think? although its first try so prob not likely!! god hope it is BFP im driving myself mental!!!
  • I would stay the first resp ones are good. To be hinest I am not 100% sure this is my first month of TTC.

Don't be too upset if it not a BFP it could just need a few more days? do you have any signs?

k XX
  • not really hot flushes today, and a few crampy pains but they may just b my imagination!!! ive only told one friend were trying aswell so i must absolutley be doing her head in!!! we only use johnnys so havent been on pill in 2yrs since having my LO so i really hope it doesnt take long but i know it may well take a few months im also just happy that were finally trying cos been trying to convince OH since Aug!!! have you been on the pill did u say? u got any other signs part from the boobs! when i had my LO i knew cos my boobs balooned but i cant remember how far gone i was when that happened! is this yr first? x
  • Yes this is the the first time i am trying i am sooo excited and now i have my heart set on it I want ti more than anyting.

I was on the pill for two year and came off about three weeks ago i had my last pill bleed and then we started to try though i am not 100% I even OV as I never really had any EWCM but i did have OV pain for about three days.

I just pray so much we have been lucky enough to fall now though i kind already know I am not. Just the boobs really i mean my nipples have been sore for a few days now today on my left boob/nipple I have had little sharp pains but nothing that hurts too much and they are starting to feel a little sore at the sides. I am a 32 H so I have huge boobs already they don;t look any bigger though. The last two nights I have woke up around 2ish and been wide awake which never happens to me. And also felt like I have been coming down with a cold had a runny nose for the last few days and then stuffy during the day could be hayfever though?

Thats it really.

xx
  • omg I was walking to town earlier and felt wet all of a sudden as if came on. checked in the loo and luckily i hadnt it was just lots of cm (sorry tmi) it was clear unlike last week but still very wet and stringy. thought i ov last week. is this for ov or is it white? im getting so confused now. i got twinges last week so thought that was ov??????????? aahhhhh x
  • OMG i feel like im coming down with something the cold runny nose, maybe its a new symptom!!! lol

I did those ov sticks this month and they showed a line but really really faint so im not a 100% i OV either.

U dont know your not, you never know!! PMA!!! although i feel if i think i am i'll b disappointed so much so would rather think im not and then get a brill surprise!!

as this is first time you really dunno what your pg symptoms are so the boob thing could well be a sign, ive heard girls on here talk a E something for the EWCM i had loads of that so that was a good thing, i just hate this waiting, days are dragging so much!!!

Not sure bout the not sleeping thing it maybe cos your mind wont stop thinking bout TTC, iam finding it hard to get to sleep too xx
  • Fiona - that sounds like OV???? Are you sur eyou oV last week? I have heard though when you are preg you get this as well so that could be a great sign?

Twizz- I am pleased i am not the only one coming down with a cold LOL though the nose thing is all I have no sore eyes or aches or anything, have a sore lower back but that is it?

xx
  • ooo ive got that too, god this is so hard!!!! i checked & its stringy, maybe we should all BD tonight just incase!!! my OH will b drunk cos of the footie, how bout u guys!!??

K-Lou - sore lower back is a good sign!!
    Fiona - have u done any ov sticks??
  • mmmm sore lower back sounds promising!
    I just checked and it looks more like egg whites than last week, i was only guessing i ov last week as mid cycle, twinges and what i thought was ewcm. maybe it was more white. does it have to be clearer? x
  • they say the first week you should have white thick cm which is what I have and then that should turn into EWCM? You should have more of it as well??

Maybe you have both done it this month? how many dpo are you?

xxx

• think its clear when you ov and then when you stop it starts to go more creamy and then after that it goes white, but thats 2nd hand knowledge and i cant quite remember, if you have ov sticks maybe use one see if its positive or not x
  • I didnt use ov sticks. its official im confused
    I tell you sumin tho we had a good BD session last night so if i am ov today it prob done the trick, im defo up for pouncing on OH tonght!!!!!!!!!! hehe
  • Is sore back a sign then? Not heard of that one?

Hun i did not have clear EWCM thats why i was not sure i ov though on Friday it was little stringy was yours like this? It's so confusing. My cervix was high as well though it is lower now.

Do you girls check your cervix?

xx
  • no idea how to check cervix!!!,

OMG girls i just had a wave of faintness and am really shaky now and can taste a bloody tast in my mouth!!

well done Fiona your well going for it

K yep back pain is a sign for def cos its in my book!!! x
  • Ive been checking my cervix since last wk and it hasnt moved. never felt for it b4 so f high or low?
    Mine has been stretchy thick but not sticky and wet and slippy. Before today it was white and today its clear with white parts.
    I heard some women experience low back ache before they got BFPs!! x x
  • God girls ok ....we need to chill out a bit listen to the three of us LOL we are like crazy baby ladies hee hee.

Wicked I really did not know that lower back pain was good had that since last night? i am only 5DPO though?would a sign like that be so soon. Boobs are both hurting now small pains in them they feel funny I realy hope this is not what is now going to be my natural cyc AF pains ;-( Though have pain around my belly button as well which is on and off?

Twizz are you ok love, take a seat and get some water, i this the first time you have tasted that in your month?

Fiona - I would not worry honey if you had pain last week when you were half way through your cyc i would say you oV then? What you have now is a very good sign!!! When i OV it wa slike your thick but not wet or slippy and also was not all clear it had some white bits in it as well? Are you like this every month?

Your cervix should be high when you check just before you ov you know this by placing a finger or two inside yourseld if you can't feel it or it;s hard to touch it;s high if you feel something right away and it's hard then thats low. It should be low just after AF and just before it.

xxxx