Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

who is starting their 2ww today?

Replies

• LOL im def a crazy baby lady, we should call our selves the CBL's!!!!
    K- im ok just feel very weird and shaky prob my imagination!!!!
    Fiona - white bits are after OV so i reckon you OV when you thought you did, and my friend the fountain of all baby knowledge said slippy wet is a sign of pg xx
  • LOL

twizzle pie - does it taste metallic? that what you get when pg!! and feeling faint is a signare you ok?

K - i think so, i defo always get white cm and lots of it every month but i dont really not down when exactly i get it.
    i believe you could get these symptoms that soon its definatly a possibility x x

Well cervix is soft but didnt feel it straight away but its not hard to reach either?
  • See thats what I was worried about because mine was not see through at all, it still has white bits in it which does make think i did not OV? I guess that could be poss as I have only just come off the pill, do you think that is poss?? I mean i haad a dull ache for three days on my left hand side?

xx
  • K-Lou - the dull ache sound very OV was the CM stringy, its suppose to be really stringy when u OV, no idea really bout cervix thing at all!! will have white bits in it now though cos you've probably OV already.

F - has gone now, not sure if it tasted metallic, just reminded me of blood, i can hardly talk thats a bit weird!! lol not sure if i'd feel the faint so early on though?

xx
  • omg twizzlepie you have me all excited now.
    CBL's thats sooo funny.
    K - dull ache like that sounds like ov to me, not all women have cm!! x x
  • hey what do i know im just a crazy baby lady........hehe lol x
  • lol i think thats a great name!!! i reckon it should be added to the BE dictionary!!! lol

I just dont wanna get my hopes up so will try and calm down thats prob not helping and i am in a very hot office (although no one else seems to think its hot, maybe another sign!!??)

xx
  • hey CBL's image I am loving the new name!!

Thats the thing I can't actually remember it was not like that on wed or thursday but about friday lunh time it was a little stringy like two or three inch??? I was and am still worried as I did not get what most women get so thats why I thought to myself did I actually ov. I bet after all this i did not OV at all lol

XXX
  • we are obsessing just a bit arent we!

we need to talk about something else..........................?
    babies?
    birth?
    buggies?
    nurseries?

sorry i cant help it, my mind is constantly on anything baby related x x x
  • oooo k-lou sorry CBL!!! that was what happens when you ov, you should put it on your finger and see if it stretches out to your thumb if it went 2 or 3 inch thats defo right!!! woohoo image
  • ha ha me too, i talk about it all day long the funny thing is when I get home I don;t talk about it at all LOL i think being at work not having much to do and then reading this site every day just makes you think about it.

xx
  • Right I have had it with being confused.
    This is exactly what cm is like (just checked again!)
    - stretched to 2 inches
    - clear with white parts
    - slippy
    - wet

Im on cd 20 and my cycle is usually 31 long but have also had as long as 44days! I have no twinges now but I did last week from wed to fri.

what do you think girls??? xxxxxxxxxxx
  • god definatley, i'm very excited to be able to have a reason to buy a phil and teds!!! thats if it happens quick enough, LO is 21/2 already so im running out of time LOL!!!!
    I asked my OH last night "have you been thinking about it much?" he said "thinking about what?" and i said "about if im pg or not?" he said "no why!!" I just thought f***ing hell its all i think about!!! LOL men!! xx
  • Fiona what day did you start your last period?? You sound like you are OV? thats just what I had?? Do you have any dull pain?

K xxx
  • right!! im also on cd20 my cycle is also usually 31 long, although it used to come on the 6th and this month came on the 2nd just for a day which was weird!! I hade no twinges but dont think i do get twinges.

If you got twinges wed-fri i think you have a very good chance must have been, all the signs are there xx
  • I am on CD19 bring it on!!!!

LOL
  • T - i have a daughter who is nearly 2 1/2!!!!! only had af for a day???? you sure it was defo af? maybe ur already pg have u tested lately?

My last af started late at night on 1st may so I just counted 2nd may as day one.I dont have any dull ache or anything but last wed I got some shooting pains (didnt hurt) on right side then again on thurs and fri??? x x
  • oh my god we both have daughters 2 1/2 and both on same cycle!!! weird mayb its our month!!!! yea did a test after i think just to check but was blank image

were well close together lol how funny!!! when r u 2 gonna do tests are u gonna wait for AF or do before!? x
  • Ill try my best to wait for af to arrive but i cant promise anything as i have no willpower. But I may test on 2nd june.
    How long have you been trying?

omg just looked at mrs amandas post to see her reply to my ques about her cm and shed said she got lots of egg white cm the week leading upto her bfp!!!!!!!!!
  • I am going to test on the 30th and if N then will wait till AF turns up.

I have heard your cm does go like that when you are preg? did you get that before when you had you first one?

xx