Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

who is starting their 2ww today?

Replies

• blank as in neg??? is there any chance you are pg from last month hun???????????
  • ooooo thats very exciting then, this is first month of trying, although been trying to convince OH since Aug and have been v lacks with the johnnys so i thought i might be for the past 4 months but only 1st month of properly trying on the right days etc!! did u say you've been trying for 8 months, were u on the pill or anything b4? xxx
  • I have no idea, we werent trying back then she was a happy surprise! I was i wrote a diary back then of all my symptoms so i could refer to it!! x x x
  • i wish i did, Izzy was a happy surprise too so i wouldnt know when i OV or anything as it just happened, will def write down a diary this time!! x
  • I had mirena coil removed in sept then we started actively trying in nov but its really only been this month that we have BD every other day and stuck to it.
    is it just my comp or is BE slow? x x
  • It's slow.

I hate this wait it's like a mind game your body plays on you?? I just wish I knew either way right now lol

I think I have thursh ;-( (all red in the face)

I had it the friday before we tried and took an oral pill for it and then three days later when it seemed to have gone an the packet did say two days we bd's. Hubby has been red for the last two days and now my cm looks different not how it should be ;-(

K xxxx
  • do you think it might be a mild infection? maybe see your dr x
  • yea i'd see your doc, does it matter if you have thrush if yr pg? xx
  • no I had thrush a few times when pg.

would you like to see some pics of my daughter? x
  • oh yea would love 2 c piccies xx
  • http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=72489&l=7477c&id=545515544

check the one out of her trying to get in the fridge lol!!!!

• she is a real cutey pie btw xxx hopefully in 9 months we'll b able to show links of 2 more little bubs!! xxx
  • that would be so lovely to go off to pg forum with both of you and keep each other updated!!
    she is sooooo cute and your cat too, we have a puppy. isnt it funny how they can fit in such small spaces! felicity got in her play oven once x x
  • Hi girls,

I am soooooo jealous your little girls are stunning image they are both soooo cute. It's made me even more broody this morning if that could be poss LOL

Where do you both live? i feel we have connected a bit you know , your both my CBL's now LOL I am also on facebook if you want to add me no worries of not i am Karen Ellingford and my pic is me in my wedding dress. your both very pretty as well image

K xxx
  • Hiya girls.................
    aarrrrrwwwww thanks babe, we have all definatly connected LOL.
    Ill add you hun,I live in hertfordshire, where do you live????

I was doing my make up this morning and my whole tummy started to feel very bloated and i got stitches all over.
    And when I was out this morning, just walking along and my boobs ached for a few mins then went. Im also getting low back ache! im wondering if this is ov as I STILLhave lots of ewcm again!!!!????

how are the 2 of you feeling????
    I read in ur other post karen that ur feeling beta and no sign of af which is definatly good sign.
    xxxxxxxxxx
  • I live in essex in Upminsterimage

I am ok though yes i have a back ache but now it's all over and now just the lower back. Did you red my post about the yellow snot like cm I have just had to get myself a glass of water it has made me feel sick image

That sounds like a very good sign image how are they feeling now?

xx
  • yellow snot?? no i didnt read that, do you mayb have infection?

im fine now just just achy really

think i just added you on fb, hope its you anyway!!!! hehe

we live quite close then not that i know where upminster is exactly.

xx
  • Yeah though i have just looked it up and some women got that before the BFP? It;s not all like that it's manily white and thick though when i just touch myself it feel wet?

I can't use facebook at work but will add you on this evening. You have the right person I have just had an email tell me you have added me image

Thats good that you feel achy even though i don't want you to feel rubbish image

Do you know where lakeside is? i live about 15 to 20 mins drive from there.

xx
  • In which direction because I think it only takes us 1/2 hr to get there? Is harlow near you?
    oooh thats interesting, just checked ur other post, glad its not all yellow! im sure its nothing to worry about and hopefully it means your pg!!!
    I dont feel rubbish just uncomfortable. I have put on some weight over the last few months and it has all seemed to go on tummy and normally i feel uncomfortable because ive eaten too much but the last couple days ive been eating little and often so im not so full. so i shouldnt feel like this surely?

xxxx