Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do you tell people you're ttc?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I've just asked my OH if he has told anyone. He said no. Then paused. And said "If people ask me I tell them we're not doing anything to stop it."

Which pretty much counts as telling them we are trying! And I've not said anything to anyone. Its a total role reversal, as I'm usually the blabber mouth.
  • Options
    it has got to a point now where i say to people, that no im not pregnant yet but we would like nothing better than to be having a baby, and thats a bit of a conversation stopper xx
  • Options
    we didn't tell anyone when we started, but i mc in feb at9+5 so everyone asumed we would start trying again. People have started asking me recentley if i'm pregnant yet, which is even more hurtful as most people don't know i had a second mc in april. I would like nothing more then to be pregnant, all people say is that it'll happen when it happens which makes want to stamp my feet and say i want it to happen now!!
  • Options
    Oh girlinleeds - that sounds hard. Good luck x

I reckon you should stamp and demand it happens now - would love to see the looks on peoples' faces if you did!
  • Options
    Hi.

I told one of my best friends, because she told me first! lol She's 12+4, so kinda beat me to it! image

My OH told my uncle of all people, just because he asked how we were and if we had any plans for future! I wasn't happy about that one! xx